Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Friendly Championships Season 135 - Share your codes, ask for championships!

Friendly Championship 6*+ Tier 3

For the third year in a row I'm looking for players for my Friendly Championship. We are currently 3 players and already a Tier 1 unit. I would prefer if you're a 6* player or you're gonna have a hard time Recruitment will close as soon as we break top tier prize pool. Welcome to a competitive league! Coca Cola Cup : 00CV1E
    ZERO ZERO CHARLIE VICTOR ONE ECHO
    See you there!

Friendly championship middle class

You can join us by typing the following code in the friendly championship search section under the Events section;

00D59T

Friendly Tournement - Join us

¡Hola! Te invito a participar en un campeonato amistoso de Top*Eleven, «Trofeo Colombino». Para unirte a él, usa este código: 00CUTT.
    Hello! I invite you to participate in a Top Eleven friendly championship, «Colombian Trophy». To join him, use this code: 00CUTT.
    Salut! Je vous invite à participer à un championnat amical Top Eleven, «Colombian Trophy». Pour le rejoindre, utilisez ce code: 00CUTT.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Closing in on Tier 2

Addicted
    Never participated in the friendly championship, so I'm not familiar with the tiers and reputation stuff as I haven't taken time to understand it. But contemplated joining a championship when I saw it in the events today. My team is 118-121 % depending on formation and I'm in a platinum association if that helps. I might be interested if I learn what the pros and cons are with the championship.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-19-2020 at 04:32 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Hurry up to subscribe. We are almost full.

2 slots left. 7 star players wanted

Addicted
    Applied.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Never participated in the friendly championship, so I'm not familiar with the tiers and reputation stuff as I haven't taken time to understand it. But contemplated joining a championship when I saw it in the events today. My team is 118-121 % depending on formation and I'm in a platinum association if that helps. I might be interested if I learn what the pros and cons are with the championship.
    You are welcome to join. It's beneficiary if you're looking for competitive games and if you're looking for an association. Also very good practice versus skilled and active players. No tankers in this competition

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Batistuta9 View Post
    You are welcome to join. It's beneficiary if you're looking for competitive games and if you're looking for an association. Also very good practice versus skilled and active players. No tankers in this competition
    Yeah, I applied mostly to test my strengths and learn how to minimise my weaknesses.

How are matches played? Are both managers present? Is it just like regular association games?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast