Thread: Event Prizes not giving the rewards???

Event Prizes not giving the rewards???

Has anyone else had any issues with the game not paying out rewards for event wins?
    Top goal scorer was won last season, the claim button didn't show at the start of the new season... the player that came second was 3 goals behind my guy who won and was checked after the final fixture of the season.. yet even after a help ticket was generated, they refuse to give the prize over... getting really frustrated with the game in general...

Apprentice
    I have never experienced something like this. If they didn't help you, they must have add the reason to the help ticket.

Apprentice
    The claim button never appear for me on the 1st day of new season, it's always the 2nd day it appears. Could this of happened to you and you didn't check the 2nd day?

Didnt get the prize as well

My player was first goalscorer in the league and after new season started the topscorer event disappear from my board im still not able to get the prize, its not fair, somebody need to fix this

Yeah that's exactly what happened to me too... help ticket has now told me that their system says I didnt win and not to get discouraged... NOT FAIR IN THE SLIGHTEST!!!

Addicted
    You know you must sing in for the event right?