League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Welcome my friend, as above, just chalk that one off and concentrate on the rest!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

It's safe to say that every player with half a brain knew that's how it would be when going into this game. Why worry about the big spenders? They're going to be way above you in leagues, or they will be crushing everyone else in your league also - so long as they can actually manage a little on top of merely trying to buy wins.

Pro
    Does google translate make you come across bitter as hell?? anyone?

I dont mind token buyers at all tbh, its a great feeling when you beat them and anyone that says they wouldnt like a 9* football god in their team is a liar lol.

There is an exception to the rule for me. I absolutely hate teams with 11 starting players of 6* + and then subs n reserves of 1/2*. These guys probably bitch about how unrealistic the game is aswell haha!

Id like to see some form of quality cap, where as you cant have that high a quality difference between starting 11 and subs, it wouldnt happen in real life after all!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Does google translate make you come across bitter as hell?? anyone?

I dont mind token buyers at all tbh, its a great feeling when you beat them and anyone that says they wouldnt like a 9* football god in their team is a liar lol.

There is an exception to the rule for me. I absolutely hate teams with 11 starting players of 6* + and then subs n reserves of 1/2*. These guys probably bitch about how unrealistic the game is aswell haha!

Id like to see some form of quality cap, where as you cant have that high a quality difference between starting 11 and subs, it wouldnt happen in real life after all!
    I agree with the OP. I did well in lvl 2 and bought one scout, a DC/DR, knowing after it should have been an MC or ST, but thats another story. Won the treble. Lvl 3 was ****ty like the OP because a Tommy won the league and I came 2nd. Not just a normal Tommy, but an ALL-IN Tommy. So it really sucks knowing you can only win 2nd. Nobody cares about 2nd.

We all like to win, but it shows your lack of managerial skills and sportsmanship when you stack your team against other non-token buyers.

Sure, if your league is full of them, by all means, go ahead and Tommy yourself, because that is competition.

Competition is the fun part of any game. Take away this aspect and its boring as hell. Tommys do this to this game.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I agree with the OP. I did well in lvl 2 and bought one scout, a DC/DR, knowing after it should have been an MC or ST, but thats another story. Won the treble. Lvl 3 was ****ty like the OP because a Tommy won the league and I came 2nd. Not just a normal Tommy, but an ALL-IN Tommy. So it really sucks knowing you can only win 2nd. Nobody cares about 2nd.

We all like to win, but it shows your lack of managerial skills and sportsmanship when you stack your team against other non-token buyers.

Sure, if your league is full of them, by all means, go ahead and Tommy yourself, because that is competition.

Competition is the fun part of any game. Take away this aspect and its boring as hell. Tommys do this to this game.
    Ive been lucky so far and always been the strongest team in my league (bear in mind ive only had 2 scouts in 4 seasons and the rest are 3/4/5 * players. If i get a severe case of tommy token in my league at any point, ill tank it. Im actually just waiting for an excuse to do so as i reckon tanking, though no fun or reward would help my team over all

July, what are the stats for Miku?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    july, what are the stats for miku?
    p13 g7 a1 m2
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

He doesn't really know about the game mechanism, he's just a noob who always use power training and also buy scouts... Also, the team like that are more likely to perform no good aganist weaker teams...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    He doesn't really know about the game mechanism, he's just a noob who always use power training and also buy scouts... Also, the team like that are more likely to perform no good aganist weaker teams...
    Are you not only in your 3rd season?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123