Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By rodalopin
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By rodalopin

Thread: Playing agains one level superior

rodalopin

Playing agains one level superior

Hi,

I just noticed one thing that I'm playing in cup and super league against all teams/players one level superior to me... is that normal? I'm leval 6 (team and player) and everyone else out there is 7. Is that normal? How so? Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by rodalopin View Post
    Hi,

I just noticed one thing that I'm playing in cup and super league against all teams/players one level superior to me... is that normal? I'm leval 6 (team and player) and everyone else out there is 7. Is that normal? How so? Just curious...
    Because you finished last season with a 100%+ team, you need to sell some players and have the best 14 lower than 100 to prevent this to happen.

rodalopin
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Because you finished last season with a 100%+ team, you need to sell some players and have the best 14 lower than 100 to prevent this to happen.
    Ahhh didnt know this! Thanks
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Is selling them only way to prevent that? It would do if I sell them just before the season ends or before last match?