Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: That's it! im DONE adjusting my tactics to counter....

Dreamer

That's it! im DONE adjusting my tactics to counter....

My team seems to have issues with changing my formations and tactics in every match, seems as they not only perform below their capabilities, but they also lose morale at a higher rate, this is my 3 season here and I have 3 formations that I know for a fact my boys perform well, so I'm gonna stick to them and make my opponents adjust to my team's strength :-)

Any and all comments with your on hand experiences regarding tactics is very welcome!

My player still lost morale, despite winning the matches...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Good for you, I have recently stooped doing this too and have been on a run of 5-1-0 including 4 clean sheets!
    MoonMaiden, KoHearts and Raykco like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I've never even bothered changing my tactics to match my opponent and I got my first loss of the season just yesterday so its been going pretty well for me.
    MoonMaiden and Raykco like this.

Only the "unsure" one uses counterformations ....

Relay on your skills and abilities, using the material you have.
    Raykco, Black Hawks and KoHearts like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Yes me too.. now I'm stop changing formation, use my best formation and 7 match in row in league not conceded any goal..
    Der Panzer, KoHearts and Raykco like this.
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Pro
    Yup i reckon most on here have teams that are the best in there leagues and champs league, let your opponent counter you! I only counter if im facing a team alot better Q than myself. For me the best form of defense is attack, 3-4-3 FTW
    KoHearts, Raykco and reddeviljohn like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Only the "unsure" one uses counterformations ....

Relay on your skills and abilities, using the material you have.
    Not true at all.

If I am sure of my team beating the other, I would rather be 100% sure than 99% sure.
    That is why I organize my team to counter the other and exploit any weaknesses.

Sure, making the other manager change formation to counter yours sounds fine and if he does and you lose? Well then you slap yourself for not managing your team and take the loss.

I want the other manager to be confident in his formation, then I counter his and win with a better formation.

Think about it: the other team is strongest with 4-4-2 classic. You are strongest with 4-4-2 as well. Do you risk a 0-0 draw or a close game where you might lose or do you exploit the weakness of the 4-4-2 and go 4-5-1V or 4-1-2-1-2 n.diamond? both of those formations have a much better chance at beating 4-4-2.

I will always take my chances with countering and give my team a better chance at winning.

Go ahead and sit on your favourite formation for the whole season....just hope you dont meet my team, because I will be happy to change my formation to exploit the weakness of your formation....
    Fazil and Yinhung like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Not true at all.

If I am sure of my team beating the other, I would rather be 100% sure than 99% sure.
    That is why I organize my team to counter the other and exploit any weaknesses.

Sure, making the other manager change formation to counter yours sounds fine and if he does and you lose? Well then you slap yourself for not managing your team and take the loss.

I want the other manager to be confident in his formation, then I counter his and win with a better formation.

Think about it: the other team is strongest with 4-4-2 classic. You are strongest with 4-4-2 as well. Do you risk a 0-0 draw or a close game where you might lose or do you exploit the weakness of the 4-4-2 and go 4-5-1V or 4-1-2-1-2 n.diamond? both of those formations have a much better chance at beating 4-4-2.

I will always take my chances with countering and give my team a better chance at winning.

Go ahead and sit on your favourite formation for the whole season....just hope you dont meet my team, because I will be happy to change my formation to exploit the weakness of your formation....
    Yeh but chnging your formation to exploit the other teams weakness either leaves you with a weak formation too or not enough up top to do any damage. Im all for countering, only when i feel i need to though. Also i played a team with 1 less quality than me yesterday, he matched my formation and i hammered him 5 nil!

I've only used two or three formations seriously (sometimes I change in the middle of that match because of injuries/cards) and I'm in my 18th season and Lv. 17. I'm also not a token buyer so I only get 2-3 "5 stars" per season.
    Raykco and KoHearts like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast