Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Max
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: A question about yellow cards in CL

A question about yellow cards in CL

my dear expert fellows

I have a question about the cards in the CL competition:

As I know, the 2nd yellow card suspends player for 1 match, is this correct? Does this apply on final as well? I mean if a player get his 2nd yellow card in the 2nd match of the semi final does he then get suspended if the final?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by ahakim2002 View Post
    my dear expert fellows

As I know, the 2nd yellow card suspends player for 1 match, is this correct? Does this apply on final as well? I mean if a player get his 2nd yellow card in the 2nd match of the semi final does he then get suspended if the final?
    If your players gets a second yellow card in the second leg of the Semi Final, then he will miss the Final, so if you’re leading your first leg comfortably, then I’d advise you to rest the player who is at risk of suspension, unless you really need him.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ahakim2002 View Post
    my dear expert fellows

Yeah try to manage this properly, I've 4 with yellow... then remember that if a player have a yellow, and earns a yellow + straight red, the suspension are 3 matches (x2 straight red, 1 for accumulative cards)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yeah try to manage this properly, I've 4 with yellow... then remember that if a player have a yellow, and earns a yellow + straight red, the suspension are 3 matches (x2 straight red, 1 for accumulative cards)
    hey why do you get suspended for 3 matches whenever you've gotten a second yellow card and a straight red card

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you very much all, I appreciate your information and advices

Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    hey why do you get suspended for 3 matches whenever you've gotten a second yellow card and a straight red card

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    If you had 1 yellow, and then during the match you receive a yellow, thats a suspension of 1 game cause 2 accumulated yellow cards. But the straight red are 2 games of suspension, so, in that case the player will miss 3 games cause the accumulation (2 yellows, 1 game) and the straight red (2 games of suspension).

As said, this happens only in case that you had a yellow, and then the player receive 1st a yellow, and then a straight red.

Yellow cards should be removed for the Final. That's what happens in real life. It's ridiculous to not have a top player in the Final because of a yellow card...