Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 2 Post By SuperDunk

Thread: If money no issue, buy 18yr old from auction or train academy better?

Addicted

If money no issue, buy 18yr old from auction or train academy better?

Or not easy to tell which ones will have greater potential or trainability?

Addicted
    I remember Man City when just bought over by the megarich, money was no issue. They were trying to hit on the top players in the world, as far as the limits of money can do it.

Generally player from auction can have better potential. If you are quite low level you can find them by market value.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Generally player from auction can have better potential. If you are quite low level you can find them by market value.
    True.... Though if money no issue, if we hire top tier trainers for 90 tokens to train those with high potential in the academy, maybe that will squeeze out a gem or two. 💎

Academy players are slow trainers which means more rests will be spent on them throught the seasons. I also want grey skills as low as possible. I paid 60-70T for a 108% AML-AMC-AMR 18y from my assistant on my old account because i didn t had enough money or rests to buy/train the player.
    Now the player is 21y old and has around 60-70% defensive skills. My point is that if i need a GK-defender-MC i m ok with academy players from higher levels, but i want a 40-50% player for my long term project in attack i go auction route and test if the player trains fast or not. Just my thoughts...
    Der_Ryan_M and lespa like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    I use to buy 3-4* 18yo players and then test them, but they are becaming quite espensive even at that levels