Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By herdo
  • 1 Post By pnr8555
  • 1 Post By gohannie

Thread: GK doesn't play the best as his price

GK doesn't play the best as his price

I made a quite extreme transfer with an excellent GK 20 yrs old (quality 29; market value 1,9M) while the average quality of my FC is just about 20. And then managed him to play some important math. But in fact, he didn't play as well as his price, he was rated 5-4-5-5 in 4 recent maths. What's the matter with him?

How was your defence in those games? Did you concede a lot of goals? Sometimes the GK gets a bad rating when he did nothing wrong.

Give him some time, train him well and hopefully his performances will improve.

Pro
    i wouldnt take to much notice of the ratings tbh. Ive a midfielder, 3rd best player that rates 5/6 every game but always scores and assists. Also got a striker that rates 8-9 every game, second best player but misses loads of chances. Unless hes costing you loads of goals id stick with him
    MoonMaiden likes this.

Well, recently, I got lost a math against a team weaker a lot than mine, that really made me surprise coz my new excellent GK lost 3 goals against. The defence still work well in almost of maths, rated about 7-8. Before, I just used to play with an old GK 34 yrs-old (that means he will retire at the end of the season), his quality is just 19 but performances quite good. Don't you think a new young player is haughty compared with an old experiment player?

The defence may be rated on how many goals the managed to stop out, but they are still leaking goals and your GK is paying for it in ratings, because that is what they get rated on pretty much - and stopping goals. If the defence are blocking off attacks before they get to him, well, they're taking his rating before he gets a chance to save.

Um, that sounds reasonable. He would had no chance to shine if the defence performed so good. However, comparing with many previous maths, I still be in a divided mind that whether should stick with him or not in next important maths

u have same problem with me, he got rated 5-5-4-5-6, and last night i won 5-0 in CL he got 4

Last season, I signed a 5* GK, 18 years old, and he's poorly playing while I'm in a 5-games winless streak, so I decided to sell him for good...
    Nhat Duc likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Apprentice
    As far as I have been notice! GK rating does strongly depends on your defenders! It means, if you have a full 5 star defenders and they all nicely perform, this leads to a result of bad GK rating as your GK doesnt have much chance to show off his skills, he rather standing at once place sleeping or smoking or walking around seeing his defenders doing all the job! This is why if you have 5 star defenders, a 4 star GK is enough for your team, dont waste your tokens purchasing a 5 star GK or even a scout one if you have a good def line already! on the vice versa, if you have weak def line, 3 and 4 star defenders only, a 5 star GK will have big chance to get nice rating as he does most of the job! This is quite simple! Tell me what ya think bout it