Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Arphaxad
  • 2 Post By Siddharth Singh
  • 2 Post By Arphaxad

Thread: Relation between White to Grey Average and Fast Trainer

Relation between White to Grey Average and Fast Trainer

Has anyone looked into whether or not the white to grey average of 18-19 year old players would be an indicator if they are fast trainers?
    if yes, please refer me to said thread as i couldnt find it

Addicted
    Relation between White to Grey Average and Fast Trainer-ft-vs-not.gif
    dave1311 likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FT vs not.gif 
Views:	80 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	135559
    Bro you joined mine friendly league.

And few days also I was talking to the guy who defeated you in CL semi and he was very impressed with your team and said that he wants to have a team like yours.

He was thinking that he won the game because of his formation and tactics 😂.

Secondly I tried your Training Calculator and it's out of this world. I feel like you aren't getting the recognition you deserve for developing this calculator.
    GloryHinter and WiseSif like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Bro you joined mine friendly league.

And few days also I was talking to the guy who defeated you in CL semi and he was very impressed with your team and said that he wants to have a team like yours.

He was thinking that he won the game because of his formation and tactics .

Secondly I tried your Training Calculator and it's out of this world. I feel like you aren't getting the recognition you deserve for developing this calculator.
    Yeah, I logged in today for the first time to check how things are going and thought I might join a championship as well in case I get the enjoyment of playing back when the championship starts in 2 weeks.

The guy was very good. But I'd like to believe one of the reasons he won was because he moved the home game to 0230 am. I was at a disadvantage for the second game and needed to play offensively which he took advantage of in the second leg by playing long balls along the flanks. The fact he got a free kick in the first minute of the second leg and scored didn't make it easier for me, lol. But he was indeed a very good manager.

I'm glad you're finding the calculator useful, my friend. Enjoy and let me know if you need something else or have opinions on how to improve it. Whilst I'm not playing regularly anymore, I'll still develop it if need be.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    GloryHinter and WiseSif like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html