Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Stndjr
  • 3 Post By po_zdrach
  • 2 Post By Lian

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Role / Special Ability

New Role / Special Ability

Guys, when a player plays two positions, and has a special ability, will the SA work in the new position?
    E.g a MC/AMC who is a playmaker, can the playmaker ability work when he is playing as AMC, since playmaker SA is for DMC/MR/ML/MC.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Ichigos Kurosakis likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stndjr View Post
    Guys, when a player plays two positions, and has a special ability, will the SA work in the new position?
    E.g a MC/AMC who is a playmaker, can the playmaker ability work when he is playing as AMC, since playmaker SA is for DMC/MR/ML/MC.

Yes, it should work.

I doubt that even Nordeus know this

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator

Yes, the Special Ability will apply with the other role as well.
    Ichigos Kurosakis and khris like this.