Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Mid Season Transfers

Mid Season Transfers

Hello to all, does it worth to buy players in mid season?

I mean since the match up for the next season depends on the squad quality for this season, and since the players would loose %20 of quality next season does it worth buying in mid season?

Should I buy 18 y.o. with 5*, if I can secure with 5-6 tokens, or wait for the next season?
    Anarşi likes this.

Addicted
    I think you're going to get different answers depending om who you ask. Imo, the answer depends on what your plans are for next season.

For example, for the coming season I'll need to replace my DL and MC. Since I wont have any backup players for those positions, except one MC from the Academy, I need to secure those positions. I have two choices: sell my current players this season and find replacements now so I have two players ready to be trained (next season), or wait till next season and acquire those positions. The pros with the former is that I 1) don't have to fight over those two players with all the other managers at the same time everyone's looking for new players and thus pay to much Tokens for them, 2) they'll lose 20 % in quality which is good as I'll be able to train their white skills even more because the lower grey skills next season will decrease the average quality for drills I want to train (this can ofcourse be seen as a negative as well as the white skills will decrease as well). The negatives are that 1) their attributes will decrease by 20 % and that they'll be 1 year older and be marginally less efficient in training. A third option would be to not acquire the players this season and utilise the academy player for the MC role until I find my replacement next season. But since I plan on releasing the academy players (since they will increase my overall quality for the draws next season), I often opt to acquire my replacement players so they'll be in place for the coming season. I don't want to spend Days at the market trying to find fast trainers when everyone else are doing it as well.

This season I've already acquired 3* DL and MC to replace my current players. I use the non storable rest packs to train them which will free up resourses to power train other players next season.
    Gosboy likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

If it's for a position I am replacing and the 18 year old is an FT that's low quality. I would definitely buy. 5 star probably not as they still cost alot of tokens and irrelevant skills would be high.

Thanks for the replies. I start playing the game after some years (5 or 6),so I barely have 11 players.

I think it is good to get any fast trainers or 5*, 18 years old ones with 5-6 tokens if I can. This is cleared.

One last question: should I train them this season or wait for nest season. If I should train them this year, should I stop it at 4-5 stars for the next seasons match up?
    Last edited by Ahmet Aygun; 09-29-2020 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmet Aygun View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I start playing the game after some years (5 or 6),so I barely have 11 players.

I think it is good to get any fast trainers or 5*, 18 years old ones with 5-6 tokens if I can. This is cleared.

One last question: should I train them this season or wait for nest season. If I should train them this year, should I stop it at 4-5 stars for the next seasons match up?
    1) If you don t have many titles to play for this season i wouldn t spend all my resources on my players. TOP4 should be your minimum target i assume.
    2)I think that the attackers are the most important players in the game and they re the spots that s needed the most to be FT.
    3)You can watch daily ads (25 you can store+ 15 you can t store) and with those 15 to train your young players. In the beggining i wouldn t focus on 11 good players especially if you don t have rests, and i would focus on my most important positions (AMs and ST, GK also) the rest i would train normally.
    4) Try and find an association, those tokens are welcomed especially in the beggining.
    Good luck with your team
    P.S if you want to go the manipulative route ( having 3* as benchers in the 1st season and selling all the bench players higher than 4* plus couple of players from your main squad to lower your best 14 rating AT THE END OF THE SEASON) it s up to you.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmet Aygun View Post

I would definitely use the 15 unstorable greens to train whites. As for the storable 25, i would only use them if i need a boost to win a trophy.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Forgot mentioning training whites, kudos to eastsider.
    I would say train first the whites that will be harder to maintain later, for attackers are : shooting, passing and creativity.
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Mid Season Transfers-screenshot_20200929-170201.jpgMid Season Transfers-screenshot_20200929-170151.jpgMid Season Transfers-screenshot_20200929-170133.jpg

Thanks for all the replies. I am sharing the screenshots for my tactic and squad. My AMR-AML-ST players are performing really well. I guess I am lucky since those are the important positions.

Both MC's, DR are performing good. DMC is ok. GK-DC's are bad, and my DL is old.

I got a 18 years old DL. Got 9/12 talent with 6 fast counter training. I suppose he is worth of developing.

I also get a GK 18 years old. He recieved 8/12 with 6 fast counter training. I am not very sure whether to invest him or not with green packs. I'll try to get a better fast trainer GK. If I can't get better one, I 'll invest him. If I can't, the one I found couldn't be worse than my starting GK.

I would try to find a DC as well. If I can, it'll be perfect for the next season. If not, I'll get one on next season.
    Last edited by Ahmet Aygun; 09-29-2020 at 03:23 PM.

It depends of your playstyle, for me it doesn't matter because I buy the player 18 years old and train and play him the season after when he is 19. So I always plan 1 season ahead to find very good players without having pressure of time.

I can do that after couple seasons. It is ideal for me too, but just started the game after some time. I need to build a decent 11 quickly to have a time to plan ahead.
    Anarşi likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast