Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Surprise hammering

Surprise hammering

Played a team at 124% my team 120% morale training maxed no reds or injuries but team lost 7:0. I can except losing but by a score like this is a joke. First time posting so just looking for a little feedback, if possible thx.

Dreamer
    Yeah... Sometimes the players change to be clown. I don't think there will be any feedback, it's just there... sadly...

Some joke thinking it would be a close game but after a result like that, makes u question your formation but seen nothing special in the oppositions so I haven’t a clue 😬

What does piss me off is seeing people with silly formations but they still win, something this game needs looking at as it wouldn’t work in a real game

Addicted
    Such surprising and unexplainable results do occur at times. But if you want constructive feedback, post your opponent's formation, yours as well, your tactics, if you made any changes during the game and a screenshot of the statistics table. Only then will we be able to understand why things went down as they did.

I just met an opponent a couple of percent weaker and won 7-1. Yesterday I met a team 4 % stronger and won 5-0 and another 34 % stronger that ended 1-1. It's not impossible if you're able to read what your opponent is doing and take advantage of his weaknesses. Then there're times I've lost to +20 % weaker teams. Mostly it's about preparedness.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    If soccer giant Brazil can lose 7 goals in a world cup match, then anything is possible.
    Nico Tan likes this.

Addicted
    Former Barcelona coach is still complaining abou the same

124% overall team doesnt mean much. Look deeply at each player , I suspect you ran into some modern mutants. I had this happen to me but the other way round ,my 116% team got smacked 7-0 by a 108% team. When I looked harder at his team to find out why this happened I found a team with 6 modern mutants ,AML,AMR being among them. He had 9 SOT for 7 goals with hatricks to both these players. Whatever Nordeus is doing to eliminate the mutant problem isnt working at all.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

EddieJ your team is Esv foot?

Apprentice
    You waste your energy to get angry with this game, logic in this game is moving backward from reality and other similar game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast