Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings Face-Off - Full-Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Horcrux View Post
    Wanted to post this a couple of days ago, but was too busy. The distribution of teams, at least for me, is terrible. In the second round, there was a 153% team, and everyone else was 123% and below. Predictably, the 153% team won.

In the final round, there was one 156% team, while the rest was below 126%. Once again, the 156% guy won.

I mean, it's practically free tokens for them while the rest of us are just designated punching bags. Surely there are better ways to reward them.

When KOTH first came out, I really loved the event. But with each passing season, I've grown to dislike the tedious two-hourly game with no realistic reward to look forward to.
    Same for me in the final round though not such a big difference. Top guy who won was 138 while the rest of us were 120 and lower. I power trained from 118 to 128 which was my usual seasonal boost, a tad bit late this season in an attempt to mitigate the expected bad final round draw. As expected I finished 2nd without spending tokens and trying too hard. But it looked quite difficult to beat the top guy who I noticed is tanking this season.

I was the big team for the first 2 rounds so I assume the other teams must have felt it was unfair to play me as well.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 10-27-2020 at 06:42 AM.
    Horcrux likes this.

Apprentice
    the free player for winning was only a 124% (as all free players seem to be nowadays) so not worth the effort tbh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234