Thread: What if I win Champions League and also didn't get Top 8?

Addicted

What if I win Champions League and also didn't get Top 8?

Will my club get a bye and automatic participate next season's Champions League? Else it will be a great disservice to this competition if the winner is excluded from next season's competition.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Will my club get a bye and automatic participate next season's Champions League? Else it will be a great disservice to this competition if the winner is excluded from next season's competition.
    I did it many times, simply, you can tank and stay every single season out of top 8, but if you keep winning the CL or the SL, you play the CL again.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    why don't you just play the game properly instead of tanking ? tankers are a great dis-service to this game !

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    why don't you just play the game properly instead of tanking ? tankers are a great dis-service to this game !
    Since when did I say I'm tanking? Don't assume things. There is always the possibility that my club is in a tough league and with a bit of bad luck lies outside top 8, and YET with the dicey nature of Champions League, win it through luck and pure strategy.

Knock out competitions, luck plays a major part.