Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Poll: What is the largest quality difference you have defeated?

Rookie

Poll: What is the largest quality difference you have defeated?

Is it possible to beat a team that is 40% better that you? 30%?

I am in the last leg of the current Kings... event. More than half of the teams are within 5% points of each other. Three about 10-15% below. One poor guy way in the bottom but also one guy 40% better than the second tier. Is it even possible to beat a guy that is 40% better?

I thought I would start this poll to see what is the largest quality difference people have managed to defeat.

For me: ˜15% I think is the highest I have ever overcome.

Anyone else?

Well, I was so close to disqualify a +55% guy xD

https://youtu.be/LeDKaWd-dHE
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    Is it possible to beat a team that is 40% better that you? 30%?

I am in the last leg of the current Kings... event. More than half of the teams are within 5% points of each other. Three about 10-15% below. One poor guy way in the bottom but also one guy 40% better than the second tier. Is it even possible to beat a guy that is 40% better?

I thought I would start this poll to see what is the largest quality difference people have managed to defeat.

For me: ˜15% I think is the highest I have ever overcome.

Anyone else?
    I have beaten some opponents who were between 20-30% stronger than me before.

I remember a cup... old cup where I had level 6 and faced a level 11 and I won lol not sure of the differance but was huge.

I think everything within 20% more quality is totally possible to beat with the right setup and a well trained team. I beat teams up to 30% better than me, so I think that 40% and above is very hard and rare.
    julien12 likes this.

I have only defeated 40 to 50 quality higher opponents but lost to one that's 80-90 quality weaker lol

Apprentice
    The highest I beat was about 50% stronger. It was an association match and I told the other members not to expect a win from me, he looks unbeatabnle. He won the first leg 1-0. I won the second leg 3-1.
    julien12 likes this.

Rookie
    Inspired by all the stories here I just went after a team that is 32% better and we won! I tailored my formation specifically to his team and also got lucky (it went to a penalty shootout). Thanks for the inspiration.

Nice job!
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Similar situation to me. I was embarrassed to tell the lads in my Association that I couldn’t beat this guy (he was 25% or so better with a bunch of mutants).
    I drew first match at home, then won Away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast