Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: wtf? Why do I feel like this only happens to me???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    Frankie Boyle called, he wants his jokebook back.

And yes, I've experienced the exact same phenomenon and I've seen Europeans do it too.
    Wow, just looked up Frankie Boyle. lots of controversy, but funny as hell. Yes, they say he is a bit of a racist, but I am happy to admit, I am not racist....I have problems with everyone.
    KoHearts and Mr Mercury like this.

Dreamer
    I have more issues with my fellow country men than anyone else on this planet, ****ing cocky ass bastard Argentinians! Lol.

join the club
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

the auction system is bizarre. i have been after a young DL DC. on sunday i found one that fit the bill. after losing 15 tokens to another bidder (had a really **** team, no clue he had plenty of tokens) i gave up with my tail between my legs. Literally the same identical thing happened yesterday. Another 15 tokens gone . yet today, the perfect player appeared 18 years old. DL DC. worth 5 million so will train fast. 4*, 4 points off 5*. with a sense of deja vu i kicked off the bidding. NOONE else bid! and i won him for 1 token. madness!
    Raykco and KoHearts like this.

Pro
    just picked up 3 high end 4 star players again for about 9 tokens, one was an 18yo ML 5 million, 1 token. Bank balance is burst though!

Dreamer
    I just picked up 3 guys (18,21,24 year olds) for 3 tokens, 1 each, don't have room for them but in next 7 days I will be selling off couple 30 year olds and a 31 to make room for these youngsters, I'm lvl 3 so just prepping for future!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    the auction system is bizarre. i have been after a young DL DC. on sunday i found one that fit the bill. after losing 15 tokens to another bidder (had a really **** team, no clue he had plenty of tokens) i gave up with my tail between my legs. Literally the same identical thing happened yesterday. Another 15 tokens gone . yet today, the perfect player appeared 18 years old. DL DC. worth 5 million so will train fast. 4*, 4 points off 5*. with a sense of deja vu i kicked off the bidding. NOONE else bid! and i won him for 1 token. madness!
    the $5M has much to do with it. the average manager will not spend $5M on any player. Tommys will, as will other people who know the value of them. I will, of course, but that is likely to only happen once per season.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123