Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: wtf? Why do I feel like this only happens to me???

Banned

wtf? Why do I feel like this only happens to me???

So I enter a few auctions and lo and behold, always at the last few seconds, 3-5 people join the auction. I know this is fairly normal, but not always.

anyways, It was originally me and one other person and a saudi and 3 asians enter the bidding.

Do Asians know how to bid properly? Multiple bids every round, and believe me, they are not token buyers according to their shit teams. If they buy tokens, they dont know how to use them...

ANYWAYS, why do I always get malaysians and indonesians always pumping up the auction price??? I think they are 7-8 hours ahead of my time in Spain, so its fucking bed-time. I see auctions that go 1-2 rounds so frequently it makes me kick the facking dog, because i always spend 10-15 tokens going for the same quality player at the same times.

How does one translate :"Don't waste your fucking tokens with multiple bids each round"?

Oh wait, here it is:

Malay - Jangan buang tanda fucking anda dengan pelbagai tawaran setiap pusingan
    Indonesian - Jangan buang token sialan Anda dengan beberapa tawaran setiap putaran
    Arabic - لا تضيعوا والرموز سخيف مع عطاءات متعددة كل جولة
    Vietnamese - Không lãng phí thẻ chết tiệt của bạn với nhiều hồ sơ dự thầu mỗi vòng
    Serbian - Не губите своје јебене токене са више понуда сваком колу

Dont bother correcting me if I am wrong in the translation...i dont really care.

Nordeus should take pity on these fools and post this on their website, even though it will cost them a portion of their vacation packages in lost tokens.

This is sounding like a half-vent, but I just want to know if others have experienced this.
    MoonMaiden and shwanko07 like this.

haha, you can be sure that you're not the only one. ALMOST every time I try to buy a player from the transfer market I get 3-4 asians fighting with me, when it's like 4-5 am at their place. not trying to be a racist or anything but it's 90% asians and the other 10% rest of the world.

I really don't care if they waste their tokens with multiple bids every round, I'd rather spend less tokens and more money than the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Indonesian - Jangan buang token sialan Anda dengan beberapa tawaran setiap putaran
    Like this quote so much.... hahaha.. and guess what? When I bid afternoon in my time, that's mean will be night or earlier in europe.... and I still found many european too bidding.. so I think we have same problem mate...
    cracicot likes this.
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Pro
    Hate to be a prick but i just picked up 5 players for 7 tokens. 3 free transfers (yes people seem to be sacking full teams again) and 2 4* (39 rated, so nearly 5*) players that will go straight into my starting line up and will then be back up for next season

sorry craicot..........

it amazes me though how a player of for talking sake 40 quality (5*) will cause mass chaos compared to players of 38/39 quality! Still at level 5 people only see stars! 2 of the free transfers are 3* 34 quality, im keeping them til they hit 4* before seeling them coz ill get more lol

Dreamer
    i guess the Chinese Manager are the most extreme they thought they could fear u if they have many to waste

i dont understand why it bothers you, imagine if they were spending the same number of tokens but one-per round, the price of the player would still increase by the same, but you would need more tokens to win. i am really happy when they multibid, please dont wake them up.
    magic3 likes this.
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰

I have found that multi bidders run out of tokens before they have a chance of winning the player. I lol when I see them pumping in 2 or 3 tokens per round just to stay in front. If I win a player with 7 tokens, the other fella has spent 15 to 20 tokens, and still lost. Muppets!!

Pro
    Are Serbians bidding like that too? Why did you include Serbian translation?

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Are Serbians bidding like that too? Why did you include Serbian translation?
    Bikuz (@krajkoot) dizlajk nordeuz end nordeuz is a registrajtet serbian kompani....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Dreamer
    i dont think the google translate is doing a right job in this case

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast