Page 11 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    Attachment 300 July you can him on loan
    He would of fitted well in my team, 6* scouts are the highest I can really sign... oh well, need to do some thinking to get quality players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    wonder if you will be allowed to loan out players soon

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    wonder if you will be allowed to loan out players soon
    Could happen, be another option/way for players to use tokens.

I just spent 300 tokens and $281million.... on 6 new players for my squad =), Which means net transfer spending was $200million.

We now have 9 scout players on our current squad of 21 players. 3 players that were 7* much of last season dropped back to 6*86 today

Our team average is now at 83.2

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What level you are now? I'm now Level 13, World Class

How much moneys do you have? I started the new season with $574million after receiving league prize money (82.5million) and Sponsorship (18million)

How many tokens do you have? 610, There's plenty to invest in a good strong squad if needs must.

Wishes for the new season Naturally as a manager of a now a successful club, we want to add to that by trying to win another league and champions league, we know its more competitive than ever before but this game wouldn't be enjoyable without the challenge, as for the cup, try and reach the semi-final again.

hmm you buy tokens? Doesn't seem possible to get that much even with videos.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiballz View Post
    hmm you buy tokens? Doesn't seem possible to get that much even with videos.
    Yeah I bought 500 tokens once, did a couple of trial pay offers too, I got 309 tokens left now, I bought 6 scout players

Rookie
    Yeah I bought 500 tokens once, did a couple of trial pay offers too, I got 309 tokens left now, I bought 6 scout players
    ah i see thanks for the headsup. was wondering if there was some hidden method to get tokens i was unaware of.

Apprentice
    Now level 14, quality 86.3 after all my transfers yesterday, though I'm about to sell an 85 quality player the day after signing him. I started yesterday with 35 tokens, finished the day with 6 tokens and 18 new players.

Season 35-untitled.jpg

Also apparently lost 161M over yesterday and today's wages, but it's misleading because I sold some players at the end of last season and forgot to take off my 6M win bonus against 14 quality opponents in the Cup. Obviously the aim is to win both the league and CL, and hopefully can go as far as possible in the Cup. There may be some tough matches, but defensive Chelsea style should see us through.
    God Bless!

GOD DAMMIT!!!

Apprentice

GOD DAMMIT!!!
    Ouch. :/ Was that an easy Cup match? Got red packages? I got about 5 days for a pretty important player, my DMR/MR, but that was my fault from training.
    God Bless!

Page 11 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast