Page 111 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Rookie
    first(24 points clear of second place)

Quote Originally Posted by Cronco Octav View Post

Lol then it is very normal to lose or draw like this... You already win the league so the game engine throws a draw at you. Its like the players dont try that hard because you win the league already

Rookie
    yeah,but the players were trying,good notes 7-8...and 8 out of 11 players were at full training intensity...funny how the best player on the field(by stars) got the worst mark...and last time my keeper got an 8 was....last summer,when i was not playing this game

Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg... got 4 players on yellows, may keep them out so they don't get banned for the final. I can play a weaker team, we lead 4-0 from the first leg.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Same here five on yellows, I may offer the least quality as a sacrificial lamb. (4*30), I have a better player on stand by (7*45)
    Got to keep the engine happy.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Cronco Octav View Post
    Well, you got nothing to worry about with that 2-2 draw.

Rookie
    indeed,i was just asking,most probably the tactics were not good.i used the same settings i will use in the CL`s semifinal.hope to get there the same 2-2 , as i have,same like you , 4-0 advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I was forced to win yesterday, I had the chance to become 1st for the 5th time this season and....................

Very hard game, I had everything, yellow card, red card, injured player, I saved penalty and we both scored.

And I win! I was a bit scared at the start at 3-1 for me, he had penalty but he put it over the bar! (noob )

After game I got new 7 stars.

And thats my table, I have easy all games till end, 3 games home and 1 away.

First against place 14, then against 11 both of them home, then I have away against place 13 and last one, I have it home against place 8.

I never had so strong competition, a pretty bad season... I hope I won't get any wierd result till end.

Today I will score 10 !
    After all those bad results at the start of the season and threatening to quit playing for the rest of the season a couple of times and also the thrown 7-0 game against one of your league rivals, you still found a way to get to the top of the league... lol

Season 35-iavvwby.jpg
    Just one more win...Looks like tomorrow

Marcin Skucha-Vrihedd United
    League Winner-6 times
    Champions League Winner-3 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.

Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg

July Fourth 2-0 FC ACROPOLIS (July Fourth Win 6-0 on Aggregate)

July Fourth left out 4 of the strongest players in the team due to the fact they were on yellow cards to avoid any unnecessary suspensions for the final on friday, the other job was to make sure the team closed out the tie and did do so, Papaleo's 60th goal of the season came early in the in the 3rd minute, then on the 30th minute Papaleo took a knock and had to be brought off. (an injury that would cost 9 medics), Early on in the second half, Patricio Lopez in for Benoit on the right setup Alex Zidane who took it cool for 2-0.