Page 1 of 150 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Season 35

A new season started today! Everything start from 0 and new chances for us to win trophys!

The question for the new season are?

What level you are now?

How much moneys do you have?

How many tokens do you have?

Also we can talk about first game from CUP and Champions League!

For me should be simple this season, in Cup is clear I can't go to far as long I have players much better then me, I'm not qualify for CL and I can focuse to League where I should win!

Even if I don't have any problems with moneys for my level (160+) and I have a lot of tokens, I won't buy any players as long my team is very good, anyway I don't even think I will be able to find many players better then mine.

I wish a easy season for everyone and good luck!
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 01-13-2013 at 06:34 AM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

promoted to rookie with a nice league win and upsss!! my players lost stars (omg lol); feeling pretty bad and now i understand there is no sense to build a team that will last some time. i should've sold them last season.
    guess we need to make a whole new team every 1-2 years. gee how will i find tokens for that?? videos and downloadable offers don't give tokens neither...
    first impression of the 2nd season: only those who are paying will prevail (maybe i'm wrong, i'll see)

Yes at the end of last season is better to sell them, and stars are just some visual statistics.

And last part is not true, I won CL and League at level 6 or 7 with 15-20 tokens and at the end of season I have saved 16 tokens or something like that.

Is true that you need to be a bit lucky, dosent metter level if you will find somebody who will spend a lot of moneys you can be in problem.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

tx for encouragement i also should have logged in to forum earlier to learn the star trick hehe

btw, what is the penalty for using a player in a different position that he has? is that an acceptable penalty? foot does matter?

ie: i've got a MR-AMR with left foot and i'm playing it on the left.

this is suck, how come player got downgrade after finishing each season, there is no logic in that!!

players don't lose stats only stars. league level goes up stars go down. the star player in lower league is mediocre in the higher one which is logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Abg Syahminan View Post
    this is suck, how come player got downgrade after finishing each season, there is no logic in that!!
    stars are just visual, your player quality remain same :P think about if they won't do like that at level 30 you would have there all stars from the sky.

Banned
    What level you are now? ................ > Level 11 Master.

How much moneys do you have? ..... > ($250 M) and still didn't sell any player from the main squad and the 7 reserves which they are v.expensive and will make me gain another $ 200 M.

How many tokens do you have? ....... > I have till now after buying a striker from the scout today, 810 Tokens.

My wishes for the new season is ...... > win the league title as usual , win the Champions league trophy and qualify to the final of the cup or at least gain the 3rd position as the last two seasons .

Oh you are staying very good, you are a bit like me, a lot of tokens and less moneys ). I wish you the best Adel! and maybe this season you will be able to qualify or win the cup :P ! Good luck!

May Allah Be With You!

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    stars are just visual, your player quality remain same :P think about if they won't do like that at level 30 you would have there all stars from the sky.
    if start just visual, then stat should be remain right? but why all my player stat is got reduce too? when im at lvl 1, the lower average stat in my team is 14, now most of my player got 12 in stat.

Page 1 of 150 1231151101 ... LastLast