Page 101 of 150 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    God damn, thats unreal I just hope the 1st will still keep this formation tomorrow, even if this won't help me, I prefer to chalange with 2nd till end then with 1st.

He used an ilegal formation + player injured and he won hard 1-0, damn....
    Doing their best to throw the league away, arent they.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    For all who said, they had an hard season Take a look here, who will win?

NOTE: 5th, 6th (5 stars teams, 6th got on general 56.1, thats 5 stars and half), 7th (4 stars+).

I can say tomorrow I will finish my last hard game, but thats not 100%. I will play against 5th away.

Season 35-1.png
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth will play the final on friday!!!

FC ARCOPOLIS 0-4 July Fourth

They can't stop him, they couldn't control him... and its that man again... Alex Zidane running the show, You allow Zidane to play his game, then both him and July Fourth come alive, There was an early chance for Papaleo but it went beginning before the opponents got into the game and missed a few chances, Papaleo sets up for Zidane midway through the first half for the first, It was Alex Zidanes 30th goal of the season. Zidane played Benoit trough 10 mins later for 2-0. L.McNamara was on goal but decided to play Papaleo on for our 3rd, Kevin Mensah took a knock and Benoit put away the free-kick for his brace in 74th minute, both Zidane and Papaleo missed a chance each to add more goals, but the win is more than comfortable and will see July Fourth play in the final against either beitar jerusalem who beat harimau malaya 2-1.
    EPIC FAIL!!! Alex Zidane has only 27 goals, It was his 30th ASSIST during that game.

If the 2nd will win the game tomorrow (he play home) against 1st with illegal formation + a main player injured from he's team.

Then I need to look when I can sabotaje him, the worst part is after I puted them to play in wrong possitions for few games, I lost almost 70 boosters to recover them. Now I'm out of them, just few, less then 10... so I will need to see when I will have an easy game.

I'm very scared about tomorrow game, he is using strong defence, I will play hard attacking, I can't risk to don't have chances.

He is playing 3DC, 1DML-1DML-3MC-2ST.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

NOTE: 5th, 6th (5 stars teams, 6th got on general 56.1, thats 5 stars and half), 7th (4 stars+).

I can say tomorrow I will finish my last hard game, but thats not 100%. I will play against 5th away.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	600
    You forgot to mention that you would be first, if you wouldn't use an ilegal formation for 3 games))

I told you but u wouldn't listen to me))

Batman Batman
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	600
    That league looks there for the taking, the team who wants it the most will win the league.

Hey stop it, don't remember me.... ) I would have already the title... but you can't change stupid peoples (me) over the night

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That league looks there for the taking, the team who wants it the most will win the league.
    I really don't think somebody can't want more then me, after such a season.

If the 2nd will win the game tomorrow (he play home) against 1st with illegal formation + a main player injured from he's team.

Then I need to look when I can sabotaje him, the worst part is after I puted them to play in wrong possitions for few games, I lost almost 70 boosters to recover them. Now I'm out of them, just few, less then 10... so I will need to see when I will have an easy game.

I'm very scared about tomorrow game, he is using strong defence, I will play hard attacking, I can't risk to don't have chances.

He is playing 3DC, 1DML-1DML-3MC-2ST.
    How can he possibly play 2 DML's?

July Fourth Fun Fact

On all 4 occasions that July Fourth won the Champions League, They also won the League title by being mathematically champions the same day. This season that trend could be broken.