Page 137 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

  1. #1361
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronco Octav View Post
    nice gift from Nordeus:
    Attachment 780
    Thank you,for most of us is a bonus.

    anyway....

    won CL,demolished opponent by 4-0,League winner 24 pts ahead (116-3) ... everything is great at the club,everybody is eating small fishes deep fried and drinking beer,even though outside are 0 degrees and is snowing i will post a printscreen,more for me than for you,just to remember my first top eleven:

    Attachment 781
    This is pretty nice for some, I mean for me is perfect like that. But I saw few who lost league because of that and thats pretty sad, I hope they will get help.

    I'm very happy for this gifts, they are welcome! Ty Nordeus!
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  2. #1362
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronco Octav View Post
    nice gift from Nordeus:
    Attachment 780
    Thank you,for most of us is a bonus.

    anyway....

    won CL,demolished opponent by 4-0,League winner 24 pts ahead (116-3) ... everything is great at the club,everybody is eating small fishes deep fried and drinking beer,even though outside are 0 degrees and is snowing i will post a printscreen,more for me than for you,just to remember my first top eleven:

    Attachment 781
    It might not be a lot to some players but at least they have given players some sort of compensation for whats happened earlier, pity they didnt throw in a few free tokens as well. But I'm fine with what was given to me because of the error, didn't really effect me much because I won all my trophies before today and have an easy game at home to finish.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  3. #1363
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    At 6PM, I have the last game of this season, if I will win, I will have with 3 points more then 1st. (I already won league!)
    Mar Wie likes this.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  4. #1364
    Famous Accyrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronco Octav View Post
    nice gift from Nordeus:
    Attachment 780
    Thank you,for most of us is a bonus.

    anyway....

    won CL,demolished opponent by 4-0,League winner 24 pts ahead (116-3) ... everything is great at the club,everybody is eating small fishes deep fried and drinking beer,even though outside are 0 degrees and is snowing i will post a printscreen,more for me than for you,just to remember my first top eleven:

    Attachment 781
    So it should be with that level of quality at L2.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

    Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

    Level 4 CL runner up.

    Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

    P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

  5. #1365
    Famous Accyrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It might not be a lot to some players but at least they have given players some sort of compensation for whats happened earlier, pity they didnt throw in a few free tokens as well. But I'm fine with what was given to me because of the error, didn't really effect me much because I won all my trophies before today and have an easy game at home to finish.
    I'm also 12 skill points up. will be interesting to how my rewards go for the last game and training session later.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

    Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

    Level 4 CL runner up.

    Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

    P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

  6. #1366
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    I'm also 12 skill points up. will be interesting to how my rewards go for the last game and training session later.
    I was 7 skill points better off from my phantom game, lol, but now its time for the real game itself, can we score double figures?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  7. #1367
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    July Fourth 5-0 Tobias FC

    An easy home win for Champions July Fourth, most of the goals came in the first half, Mensah free-kick on 10 minutes. Zidane got our second with a fine move to beat the Tobias defence, P.McNamara played Menash on-side for his second, Zidane again showed his class by making it 4-0 at HT, in the second half, it was quieter and Mensah earned the match-ball by scoring another free-kick.

    For the record, The "phantom game" earlier between the 2 sides that got deleted was 10-0, but it doesn't matter.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  8. #1368
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth 5-0 Tobias FC

    An easy home win for Champions July Fourth, most of the goals came in the first half, Mensah free-kick on 10 minutes. Zidane got our second with a fine move to beat the Tobias defence, P.McNamara played Menash on-side for his second, Zidane again showed his class by making it 4-0 at HT, in the second half, it was quieter and Mensah earned the match-ball by scoring another free-kick.

    For the record, The "phantom game" earlier between the 2 sides that got deleted was 10-0, but it doesn't matter.
    Even 5-0 is good anyway you are the winner.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  9. #1369
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Season 35-top11.jpg

    This is my team at this moment, my plan is to buy few free agent players and sack them in the first day of league. I want to buy some free players so I can see all my substitutions.

    Here is my team at this moment, till tonight I will buy few 3 stars players.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  10. #1370
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top11.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	784

    This is my team at this moment, my plan is to buy few free agent players and sack them in the first day of league. I want to buy some free players so I can see all my substitutions.

    Here is my team at this moment, till tonight I will buy few 3 stars players.
    You'll be bringing in the scouts in the morning...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*