Page 139 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Finished off the season with a 1-5 win, got through the game with no injuries or cards, the game against these Turkish brick layers cost me two 5 day injuries at my place, with 5 bookings and two reds for them, again their foul count was high but only one yellow.

Goals from Shearer, Diaz, Cesareo and Cid (2) who is my player of the season, he has been immense since signing him some 22 days ago, 21 next season but has progressed from a 4*30 to 5*36. P41 G15 A2 99% of those games have been at DML.

My young player of the year goes to DR/DC 19yo Rubio another signed after the season started as a 3*28, great pedigree, cost an arm and a leg as the time, was one of those I got burnt fingers with tokens.
    That's all in the past, he's an absolute steal, P29 G7 and is just a few points from 5* at 4*34.8, he trains like there is no tomorrow, if a player gets 2 points in a game it's Rubio.
    He may be getting the honour of being named Keith Newton, joining the growing ranks of Ravers legends.

Cesareo the DML/DMC who also signed late, 10 days into the season at 18 has also gained additional skills in the short time he has been with us, he will have the first five game also to take the step up to legend status, if he achieves the goal he to will share the name of one of the greatest half backs this country ever saw, Bryan Douglas life time friend, club and England room mate, Ronnie Clayton who sadly died 29th October 2010.

The decks have been cleared a squad of 16 remains with two out of contact players left to sort, Uncle Jack has done Ravers proud once again, a new stadium opens in two days and a squad fund of 330+ tokens backed by $38m.
    'There's only one Jack Walker ............ Walker'

Bloody hell has brought a tear to my eyes with Jack, Ronnie and Dougy all in the same paragraph.

L5! the Ravers legends are coming to get you.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-12-2013 at 07:03 PM.
    axim78 likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Last edited by axim78; 01-12-2013 at 06:45 PM.
    Devils fc
    Level 14 season 15
    [glory glory devils fc]

last season perfomance lvl 13
    league : 2nd winner
    Champions cup : quarter final
    Cup : quarter final

update as at 26 aug 2013
    current league : -
    current Champions cup : -
    current Cup : pre- home won 3-1

Hall of Fame
    League winner : won 10 times + 3 times 2nd place + 1 times 4th place
    champions cup winner : won 5 times + 2 times 2nd place
    Cup winner : won 4 times + 1 times 2nd place + 2 times 3rd place

Rookie
    Champion! only tied my 1st game..
    Goals 134 - 10
    Topscorers : Iversen 28, Allen 21 Praet 20
    Passers : Iversen 17 , Praet 15

Great season
    Now i'll try to win the cup next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Finished off the season with a 1-5 win, got through the game with no injuries or cards, the game against these Turkish brick layers cost me two 5 day injuries at my place and 5 bookings with two reds for them, again their foul count was high but only one yellow.

Goals from Shearer, Diaz, Cesareo and Cid (2) who is my player of the season, he has been immense sice signing him some 22 days ago, 21 next season but has progressed from a 4*30 to 5*36. P41 G15 A2 99% of those games have been at DML.

My young player of the year goes to DR/DC 19yo Rubio another signed after the season started as a 3*28, great pedigree, cost an arm and a leg as the time, was one of those I got burnt fingers; with tokens.
    That's all in the past, he's an absolute steel, P29 G7 and is just a few points from 5* at 4*34.8, he trains like there is no tomorrow, if a player gets 2 points in a game it's Rubio.
    He may be getting the honour of being named Keith Newton, joining the growing ranks of Ravers legends.

Cesareo the DML/DMC who also signed late, 10 days into the season at 18 has also gained additional skills in the short time he has been with us, he will have the first five game also to take the step up to legend status, if he achieves the goal he to will share the name of one of the greatest half backs this country ever saw, Bryan Douglas life time friend, club and England room mate, Ronnie Clayton who sadly died 29th October 2010.

The decks have been cleared a squad of 16 remains with two out of contact players left to sort, Uncle Jack has done Ravers proud once again, a new stadium opens in two days and a squad fund of 330+ tokens backed by $38m.
    'There's only one Jack Walker ............ Walker'

Bloody hell has brought a tear to my eyes with Jack, Ronnie and Dougy all in the same paragraph.

L5! the Ravers legends are coming to get you.
    I have to say, that is a fine imput you made with your season summary, and I look forward to sharing every success with you next season. July Fourth fans are looking to pledge an allegiance towards Blackburn Ravers and plenty of July Fourth fans even like to watch some of your games when July Fourth aren't playing, Its believed around 8-12% of Ravers support comes from July Fourth fans who cannot afford the high ticket prices for their own team.
    axim78 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I didn't watched my last game, I won with 5-1 hehe, after 12 points difference I finished with 3 points more then 2nd ! EPIC!
    Mar Wie likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

The benefits of being a mod, must not let the team players down.
    No well done mate, good job that towel was picked up after the first week.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I have to say, that is a fine imput you made with your season summary, and I look forward to sharing every success with you next season. July Fourth fans are looking to pledge an allegiance towards Blackburn Ravers and plenty of July Fourth fans even like to watch some of your games when July Fourth aren't playing, Its believed around 8-12% of Ravers support comes from July Fourth fans who cannot afford the high ticket prices for their own team.
    lol there in for a shock next season with the wage bill Ravers have to fund.
    43.6k fans not bad for a cotton mill town with a population of 110k.
    Thanks for the ongoing support; you and the family are quite welcome in Uncle Jacks box when ever you visit.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Damn I puted a 6 stars players on sale with SA, nobody wanted him, I puted him again now. I made 50 milions + from transfers till now, I should get other 15 something like that, with league reward, I should have around 170M enough for my level.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Well i've just finnished my first full season with the treble , happy days

Would someone be so kind and let me know at which time the servers coming up after maintenance tomorrow?

Would be great if add Timezone like GB oder Central Europe (Germany) or Eastern (Romanian)