Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Season 138 - Are you ready?

Season 138 - Are you ready?

TOP ELEVEN SEASON 138

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    What are your achievements with your Club and FA?

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?

Good luck to everybody this Season!

Take a look at the guides list!

Users Tutorials & Guides vol. II

Returning manager who've came back about two weeks ago with a new account, after requesting an account deletion last time I left.

I still remembered most things from a year ago (when I left), but I kinda miss the Assistant Coach in matches - despite his confusing hints back in the day. Hereby, I can't say I've learnt much; however, I saw this first half-season as a revival period which served to set me in place, allowing to get familiar with the game again.
    Given this, I couldn't manage to get an higher placement than fourth - exactly the required for CL. I got there right in the last matchday thanks to the old forth placed losing and allow me to beat it by goal difference.

It'll still take me, at lest, two seasons to get back in Associations, but I'm looking forward to it.

Since I've returned during this season which is about to end, I'm still level one. Back in root zero, in other words.
    Budget-wise, I've been saving tokens to rebrand my club with still default logo and kits - so I'll be short for new hirings. Since my roster is gonna be shortened to eighteen players after two of my players retire, I should focus on getting ten cheap players to fill out the remaining slots on my roster in order to gimme a wider range of options to count with - especially wingers (positions I didn't get with my starter team).
    I don't support tanking, so I'll try to perform as good as possible - despite my thirty-ish percent team rating.

My training level is at nineteen, I believe, so I should be midway to maxing it out and consequently get all the pro drills to work with.
    And I don't have a main formation. I set it according to each opponent. However, my profile states it's 4-4-2.
    maloukees and khris like this.

Why my player all my player rating drop from last season?

This is one of the fundamental rules of Top Eleven. All of your players drop 20% (lose 1 star) at the end of each season if you finish in the top 8 of the League and promote to the next level.

If you finish below 8th, you stay on the same level and your players maintain their star rating. There are exceptions to this however. I recommend that you have a good read through some old posts on here and you’ll see many topics explaining this.
    khris likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 118
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Souness View Post
    Returning manager who've came back about two weeks ago with a new account, after requesting an account deletion last time I left.

I still remembered most things from a year ago (when I left), but I kinda miss the Assistant Coach in matches - despite his confusing hints back in the day. Hereby, I can't say I've learnt much; however, I saw this first half-season as a revival period which served to set me in place, allowing to get familiar with the game again.
    Given this, I couldn't manage to get an higher placement than fourth - exactly the required for CL. I got there right in the last matchday thanks to the old forth placed losing and allow me to beat it by goal difference.

It'll still take me, at lest, two seasons to get back in Associations, but I'm looking forward to it.

Since I've returned during this season which is about to end, I'm still level one. Back in root zero, in other words.
    Budget-wise, I've been saving tokens to rebrand my club with still default logo and kits - so I'll be short for new hirings. Since my roster is gonna be shortened to eighteen players after two of my players retire, I should focus on getting ten cheap players to fill out the remaining slots on my roster in order to gimme a wider range of options to count with - especially wingers (positions I didn't get with my starter team).
    I don't support tanking, so I'll try to perform as good as possible - despite my thirty-ish percent team rating.

My training level is at nineteen, I believe, so I should be midway to maxing it out and consequently get all the pro drills to work with.
    And I don't have a main formation. I set it according to each opponent. However, my profile states it's 4-4-2.
    Welcome back mate

Hi all and good luck this season. Get those trophies home!

My team is level 23. This season's goal is to win at least one title and to learn as much as possible! Also, a goal is to focus on my YT channel in order to bring some content in the community
    The draw could have been a lot better but I won't give up easily. I'm 90% and most of the opponents are above 100%

Last season I won the cup and the league. Regarding associations, I'm in a platinum team and we finished at 1750 points last season. Hopefully we will make a good run this season as well.

I'm looking forward to rebuilding my team, especially the defensive/midfield part, as I'm coming back from a short break and those parts are vulnerable.
    Unfortunately, the transfer market is crazy at the moment, therefore I will wait a bit before making my moves.

If you're a new player, make sure to take a look in the tutorials section of the forum. There's plenty of info to look at and I will try to finish the guide I've started about the 180 rule

Greetings, stay safe.
    Milpol
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Hey community. I am now level 89 and last season I stripped my squad down to 90% from 125% to get rid of some dead wood. I used around 800 Greens to power train a new AMR and AMC. That paid off because I won my 38th League title with a 26/26 for the first time ever with my AMR (now 8*) hitting 50 odd League goals. I lost the SL Final against a nemesis and was a beaten Cup Semi-Finalist. So I was a bit disappointed as a Treble still eludes me.

This season I have again stripped back from 127% to 91% basically keeping my 7* GK, 7* DC and my club legend who retires this season and is 5*. Also of course I kept the AMC & AMR. I’ve already bought some Defenders and Midfielders to replace those I discarded but I never bother power-training these. It’s been a while since I won a CL and I’ve never won the SuperCup (with this account) so that and the League are my targets for this season.
    I have also changed my team name from KFC Ange to KFC Romanby, just for a change. I’ve been playing for 7 years now and seen many changes. I look forward to seeing how things progress for TE2021.

Good luck to my fellow Managers.
    Der_Ryan_M and khris like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 118
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    TOP ELEVEN SEASON 138

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    What are your achievements with your Club and FA?

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?

Good luck to everybody this Season!

Take a look at the guides list!

Users Tutorials & Guides vol. II
    Hi,

I am back with a new account.
    I am level 4 now. I have powertraint a ST to 9*
    khris and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse86 View Post
    Hi,

I am back with a new account.
    I am level 4 now. I have powertraint a ST to 9*
    Welcome back to our lands @Wiesse

Good luck during the current season

Rookie
    La temporada pasada campeón de liga, champions y Supercopa, y perdí la final de copa , mi mejor temporada hasta ahora.
    Esta temporada tuve un arranque irregular con muchos rivales de mejor equipo que el mío, pero de a poco volveremos a triunfar. Tengo 10 jugadores titulares del anterior temporada, solo agregue un juvenil bien preparado.
    Tengo un plantel de 14/15 jugadores, me es suficiente. Exitos a todos en esta pasion

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast