Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: How is it possible to get 10 stars??!!

Addicted

How is it possible to get 10 stars??!!

If u noticed, one of the special sponsor task is improve a player to 9 or 10 stars.

Is the 10 stars a typo? I've played countless seasons, and never before have I ever seen a 10 star player even in the most superpower tanker teams.

Addicted
    Even 9 stars is impossible to reach for 99.99% of the teams. I’m so glad that I did not pay for the premium this season. If I did, I would feel really ripped off.
    Last edited by Guido van den Berg; 11-12-2020 at 06:07 AM.

I don't know what they were thinking. It could be a typo error.
    Tasks should be decided accordingly to team's quality, this is really absurd even for a casual player.
    Anyways, I asked. Let's see.

Cheers,
    Milpol
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max

How is it possible to get 10 stars??!!

I agree with you that this is a rather absurd task, however, I’d say that since a 9 star player is 160% and one star is worth 20%, I would imagine that a ten star player would have a quality of 180% or above (even though a tenth star is not shown.)

I would reckon that the task requires you to get a player to above 180%.

Dreamer
    Hmm... Maybe, (just maybe) there will be an event that give us a 8-9 stars for free... lol...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Hmm... Maybe, (just maybe) there will be an event that give us a 8-9 stars for free... lol...
    That would not be any help. Players won by events have ratings like 124%, 144%, 164%. So you would still require your 144% (8 star) player to upgrade to 160%. These players are usually old and slow trainers and have all skills very high. It would cost a tremendous amount of tokens to get that player gain another 16%.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I agree with you that this is a rather absurd task, however, I’d say that since a 9 star player is 160% and one star is worth 20%, I would imagine that a ten star player would have a quality of 180% or above (even though a tenth star is not shown.)

I would reckon that the task requires you to get a player to above 180%.
    You are mistaken. Getting a player above 160% by training is sufficient...
    Max likes this.

When you reach 180% you get the 10th star, it's just not displayed as a 10th star. But when reaching this max % on one of your players, he levels up another star, which also counts for the other task for example.

Here is a picture from the message you get, it's from one of my players from last season.

How is it possible to get 10 stars??!!-levelup.png
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    When you reach 180% you get the 10th star, it's just not displayed as a 10th star. But when reaching this max % on one of your players, he levels up another star, which also counts for the other task for example.

Here is a picture from the message you get, it's from one of my players from last season.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Levelup.PNG 
Views:	152 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	135921
    Wow with a single evidence, mystery solved!! Sherlock Holmes style!

Now we know there is really such a thing as a 10th star, invisible but exists. Like a heavenly realm or an enlightened existence which we keep hearing about but never see before.

Apprentice
    I reckon I could get a couple to 9 star. I'm not gonna bother tho, resources will outweigh the gain. Plus u don't need to complete every event anyway and I also never bother with the last reward so I have room to let a few tasks pass me by

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast