Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redsnoopy

Thread: I want to re-start a club from Level 1!

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    496

    I want to re-start a club from Level 1!

    Will be hard work..... Similar to a high flying CEO who has to start from scratch as a receptionist, or a senior general starting again as a foot soldier.

  2. #2
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,787
    Is this in addition to your current club or are you wanting to delete and literally start all over again?
    If the latter, you need to request Account/personal data deletion in game settings. Can take up to 4 weeks to delete.

    Good luck.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    KFC ROMANBY
    Level 97
    47 League Titles
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    10 Cup

    1 Super Cup

    Top Eleven Forum Moderator

  3. #3
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Is this in addition to your current club or are you wanting to delete and literally start all over again?
    If the latter, you need to request Account/personal data deletion in game settings. Can take up to 4 weeks to delete.

    Good luck.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    In addition to current club. So that my brand new club can join my current club's friendly competition and see whose formation and tactics are better amidst the other competitors too.
    khris likes this.

  4. #4
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,211
    Make an extra facebook account

  5. #5
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,787
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    In addition to current club. So that my brand new club can join my current club's friendly competition and see whose formation and tactics are better amidst the other competitors too.
    As maloukees says, make a new FB account then send an invite from your current TE account to your new FB account and hopefully your new team will be on the same server as your main one.
    KFC ROMANBY
    Level 97
    47 League Titles
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    10 Cup

    1 Super Cup

    Top Eleven Forum Moderator

  6. #6
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    As maloukees says, make a new FB account then send an invite from your current TE account to your new FB account and hopefully your new team will be on the same server as your main one.
    Two points from me---

    Firstly, I don't think need to be same server to be in Friendly Competition. With the join code, anyone can join if I'm not wrong.

    Secondly, Facebook is not the correct (good) way to join. Google Play is. I lost a very powerful club completely as my facebook account can't get in as they insist I verify with phone and photo, which I refuse on principle. So I lost a big club built for two years (real human years) , overnight, just like that.