Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: I lost a Cup final third time consecutive!!

Addicted

I lost a Cup final third time consecutive!!

This is driving me nuts. Even with a super team given maximum bonus and training, after many gruelling matches, up to the last match the final, something will give way.

The opponent might have a mutant striker, or the opponent team might be weaker but was lucky or got better tactics, or the opponent was just as strong and managed one goal up, or a key defender gets sent off.

My trophy cabinet still awaiting that extra trophy 🏆...
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Apprentice
    Hard luck man.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    This is driving me nuts. Even with a super team given maximum bonus and training, after many gruelling matches, up to the last match the final, something will give way.

The opponent might have a mutant striker, or the opponent team might be weaker but was lucky or got better tactics, or the opponent was just as strong and managed one goal up, or a key defender gets sent off.

My trophy cabinet still awaiting that extra trophy ...
    I feel you mate, tough luck , its frustrating as hell when you reach the final only to lose to a team with mutant players. Thank God i already won the national cup on my 2nd season in charge, altough it was only a 1-0 win and i only won at the end of the game, the 2nd time i reached the final i lost in injury time, i was losing 1-0, then in the last 10 min i equalized, only to concede in injury time and lose 2-1, i was so gutted, worst time possible to concede, impossible to turn it around
    This season i managed to reach the final again, it was a difficult run to the final, my game will be later and i'm up against a strong team, i'm still pondering what tactics and formation i will use, but looking at my luck in knockout games lately i wouldnt be surprised if i lost this game in some sickening way again. I hope my players show up and i can win it, because it's so difficult to reach the final, let alone win it. Cheers

Addicted
    But I guess it can't be as bad as the real world, whereby great players Messi and Cristiano have not won a single World Cup after so many tries and after soooo looong, imagine their disappointments Cup after Cup, and a lengthy four year wait each. Ours is a four week wait, though it seems super long too. Now we understand how they feel.
    JohnnyEye and Francicic01 like this.

But I guess it can't be as bad as the real world, whereby great players Messi and Cristiano have not won a single World Cup after so many tries and after soooo looong, imagine their disappointments Cup after Cup, and a lengthy four year wait each. Ours is a four week wait, though it seems super long too. Now we understand how they feel.
    I won my 2nd treble with Bayern, on my 100th season, the same season/month that the real Bayern won it's secont treble.

Maybe you need to learn about manipulate ratings.

Banned
    thanks again Nordeus, f... off

I lost a Cup final third time consecutive!!-img_7360.jpg

I lost a Cup final third time consecutive!!-img_7361.jpg
    No more likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I won my 2nd treble with Bayern, on my 100th season, the same season/month that the real Bayern won it's secont treble.

Maybe you need to learn about manipulate ratings.
    or maybe we should all tank, maybe this way we can actually compete for a change

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    thanks again Nordeus, f... off

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7360.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	136002

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7361.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	136003
    Looks like opponent has a superstar goalkeeper with an amazing six saves.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Banned
    Looks like opponent has a superstar goalkeeper with an amazing six saves.
    yup, just another mutant, the opposing team was full of them, no surprise there, and i also hit the post more than once, my players couldn't hit a barn door, im sick of this crap, this sh*t pisses me off. Rigged to the core
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 12-01-2020 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    or maybe we should all tank, maybe this way we can actually compete for a change
    First of all, is good to know what the oppo manager have as resources... a standard manager have 40 daily boosters... we had a issue, that still with some pending fixes to be launched... where managers were doing 90 daily friendlies, to earn a booster...

So, then we could analyze the match but we need more info... team AvQs and the teams screenshoots... because the stats show a close match.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast