Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wraga

Thread: Special sponsor - New role reward

Special sponsor - New role reward

Hey guys,

As a newcomer I find it weird that as descritption says, you can pick a new role for any player as a reward in the special sponsor event. However when I try to claim the reward and choose the player, I cannot choose just from a few players, even when there are plenty of players with less than 3 roles in the team. The available ones are almost the worst for sure.

Any tips how to solve this or why is it like this?

Thanks

Apprentice
    Perhaps you already started training a new role on those players and that's why they are not on your new role list

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, seems like you are right. Is there any option to delete the mentioned roles in order to add the prize? Tried to use pause on it but the result is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraga View Post
    Thanks mate, seems like you are right. Is there any option to delete the mentioned roles in order to add the prize? Tried to use pause on it but the result is the same.
    The only option you have, is to buy a new player... so go to the market, because a SA can't be deleted.

Thank you for the informations guys.
    khris likes this.

I had a similar problem, I was able to click on correct player, however was unable to role I wanted even though was eligible for that role. Player was a DC, I was trying to DL but player ended up being DMC . Contracted support and they tried to say it wasn’t my choice on role yet last season and every other season I could. More disappointed in the answer which simply not true.

Pro
    Neve had an issue with choosing the extra role for any designated player - that addition won’t go through until we click ‘ok’ after choosing everything else anyway.

Maybe contact support in-game for assistance.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.