Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings: Winter Throne - Full-time!

If someone could answer.[Official] King of Kings: Winter Throne - Full-time!-screenshot_20201218_191205_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by subzar View Post
    This event is real ****. Can't stand losing to an exact same team in all terms weaker regarding quality. (117% his team vs 130% me). This simulation engine is incredibly bad and not realistic. I give up with Nordeus.

How could I lose every single time to this team conceeding 5 goals and his players to play like gods?
    Well, firstly check if their players have very high whites and low greys as usual. In extreme cases, 117% could be some 200%+ beasts.

And then my own experience is that when playing these NPC matches, it is easier to win with a defensive a setup, ie. more defenders than opponent’s attackers, outnumbering midfielders, etc, and so have a way higher winning chance than relying on RNG on outscoring. Especially this King of Kings event would involve counting goal difference on final ranking, so it makes perfect sense to set up an ultra-space-negating formation like 4-1-3-2AM to minimise opponent’s goals (even better to go to PK when we have a super GK )
    [formation with 5 defenders is easier to be defeated as midfield would be outnumbered very handily]

Just on day 1 of final phase my level-2 107% team has defeated at least 8 times from 125%+ challengers - obviously a level-2 team won’t have low greys yet but still can perform when tasked.
    subzar likes this.

I believe this event has some kind of bug. Check this out.

Apprentice
    Can you play 2 games at the same time in this? ie, I play someone, but someone else also plays me at the same time??
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Well, firstly check if their players have very high whites and low greys as usual. In extreme cases, 117% could be some 200%+ beasts.

And then my own experience is that when playing these NPC matches, it is easier to win with a defensive a setup, ie. more defenders than opponent’s attackers, outnumbering midfielders, etc, and so have a way higher winning chance than relying on RNG on outscoring. Especially this King of Kings event would involve counting goal difference on final ranking, so it makes perfect sense to set up an ultra-space-negating formation like 4-1-3-2AM to minimise opponent’s goals (even better to go to PK when we have a super GK )
    [formation with 5 defenders is easier to be defeated as midfield would be outnumbered very handily]

Just on day 1 of final phase my level-2 107% team has defeated at least 8 times from 125%+ challengers - obviously a level-2 team won’t have low greys yet but still can perform when tasked.
    how many post you gotta read to understand that this is a **** tournement? that this is a **** draft of tournement made by a **** game engine? when you have in the same draft teams with 85% and 160% what you expect??? for real....a tema with 9 trophys every single day and 80+ goals and on the other end you have a tema with 0 trophys and 100 goals conceded......how idiot someone as to be to dont understand this???? FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    how many post you gotta read to understand that this is a **** tournement? that this is a **** draft of tournement made by a **** game engine? when you have in the same draft teams with 85% and 160% what you expect??? for real....a tema with 9 trophys every single day and 80+ goals and on the other end you have a tema with 0 trophys and 100 goals conceded......how idiot someone as to be to dont understand this???? FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, this indeed is a **** tournament. With the insane amount of time required to win anything, I cannot agree more as well.

It is so **** that any teams under 140% probably won’t win the top prize when the higher % teams would be pooled among the draws. The number of lower % teams, say 90%-, which can make through the not-so-easy 2nd phase is so, so few that they would be bound to draw with the majority of some 120%+ teams or better, let alone the most hated 180%+ pathetic tankers. And this very fact is so obvious that it is very unnecessary to call out someone as idiot really, if it is not too hard to understand.

Back to the draw, making the most from a seemingly impossible fight to test our tactical know-how to set up a weaker-on-paper team to defend for those hard-fought trophies which require both skills and luck to get from 10%-20%+ teams.

My draw involves teams such as a 180%, 3* 125%-130%, 3* 115%-120%, 2* 95% and my level-2-without-low-greys 107% team somehow could still steal 3rd place if I have some more luck for the final day of the final phase. Yes, top prize was decided before a ball is kicked, but the rest is still up for grabs if one may want to give it a try. I did swear like mad too when viewing the draw, but would get on with it and give it a try.

[Official] King of Kings: Winter Throne - Full-time!-a1-ee7130-e781-4-cf8-89-bb-433-a071-d0-c54.jpg

Everyone in my draw is 130 and below except for an odd 165. Is that a staff account? How can they give him such an advantage?

How can they get it right for thee rest of us but leave a tanker among us. This has to have been done on purpose.
    Oh well, their game their rules.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 12-20-2020 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Everyone in my draw is 130 and below except for an odd 165. Is that a staff account? How can they give him such an advantage?

How can they get it right for thee rest of us but leave a tanker among us. This has to have been done on purpose.
    Oh well, their game their rules.
    It is completely random!
    As I play on server top now, I also currently have 163% and all my opponents in final phase have 130% max, except one 144%, but even for him it is very hard to win.
    In the earlier rounds it was even easier for me, many opponents under 100%. It is kind of unfair for the lower players (I was there before in past seasons), but on the other hand I enjoy it to have one event where it really benefits me for having a strong team and I get something back for it in terms of free rewards if you will. Of course tankers should be excluded from events like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It is completely random!
    As I play on server top now, I also currently have 163% and all my opponents in final phase have 130% max, except one 144%, but even for him it is very hard to win.
    In the earlier rounds it was even easier for me, many opponents under 100%. It is kind of unfair for the lower players (I was there before in past seasons), but on the other hand I enjoy it to have one event where it really benefits me for having a strong team and I get something back for it in terms of free rewards if you will. Of course tankers should be excluded from events like this.
    I would not be annoyed if the player was a paying customer nor would i be annoyed if he was top of his server and forced to replay each level resulting in higher than usual quality. This bloke is one level above me, started way earlier and has accumulated massive losses on his account. Even my inactive accounts do not have such terrible win loss ratios. It has to be due to tanking since our record gets reset when we abandon our team for a few months these days.

Frankly i dont have a chance with my quality but there are more deserving teams in my group who invest real money as well as time and effort.

[Official] King of Kings: Winter Throne - Full-time!-f255fc77-ea5b-4584-a470-a33f09b25d7b.jpg
    [Official] King of Kings: Winter Throne - Full-time!-02c2d4e3-7512-4fc3-84c8-c88a674bfe3d.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M and HeavensAAA like this.

Yeah I see playing vs these hardcore tankers is very upsetting, like I said I think people like him should not be able to participate in these events. I think in the past they made King of King events where you should qualify from the group stage of your Champions League to qualify, this would almost eliminate people like this and would be way better than giving everyone of these tankers the opportunity to stack up on ressources.
    Sillybq and HeavensAAA like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast