Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Citizen Cained

Thread: I'm worried about reaching Level 50

Addicted

I'm worried about reaching Level 50

I can imagine the only competitors left are fake generated robot clubs, meaningless competitions as all the human opponents are either left far behind the lower leagues or have stopped playing.

I would have little use for my huge stash of tokens, cash and superb players.

Hope T11 can set up a ceiling or something at around Level 40 (and not go so far up to Level 50) so that the top ones there will just win the rewards and continue playing there, same as what the real life Premier League does. You don't see Manchester United suddenly promoted so fast league after league until only fake robots are left to compete.

Actually it’s the opposite. You will be up against more dedicated Managers with around 4 years game experience. Not may bots up in the higher levels.
    I’m level 90 and haven’t seen a bot team in my league for a long time.
    khris likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    I'm in level 52 and it's a very tight level. I know about 20 managers who have been with me getting promotion since we were in level 25 or so. And most of them are active to a certain degree.

We know ourselves and every time I tanker drops we recognize him quite easily.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Haha great to know we won't be facing too many bots in those levels. The value of a trophy (or any type of success for that matter) is directly proportionate to the difficulty in attaining it.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Actually it’s the opposite. You will be up against more dedicated Managers with around 4 years game experience. Not may bots up in the higher levels.
    I’m level 90 and haven’t seen a bot team in my league for a long time.
    That’s really good to know, Dave.
    dave1311 likes this.