Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By bobelix22
  • 5 Post By dave1311

Thread: 3 goals conceded after enemy get red card! Are all resaults fixed or random?

3 goals conceded after enemy get red card! Are all resaults fixed or random?

Can someone explain me how its possible that equal game, against team almost same power as me (119% vs121%) can be finished 2:4??
    I had full moral, full condition, 10% all training bonuses, I watched game, I had support from mourniho, support from friends...
    from 2:1 for me, oponent get red card and then he scored 3 goals with 1 less player...
    I play this game 10 years and watching real football over 20 years every day and I never saw something like that...

Lest season I was complaining to support for similar problem..
    I played 1:1 last game in season, with last team in my league... my power 120% his 89%... I had everything full and watched game...
    his score in league was 0/1/25 that season... bot team... guy who doesnt play... 3 star players agains my 120% team...
    and I lost title 1 point difference...

Afther complaining to real support guy (afther "speaking" with bot / AI support) he said: "please note that your opponents shouldnt be underestimated..." and similar answers... actualy nothing...

So, can someone tell me, do you have same or similar problems?
    Are all resaults fixed or random, or I need to spend more real money that game algorithm can give me to win something?

Sorry for my english
    maloukees likes this.

Unfortunately this is a thing that I have also noticed in TE. I hate when the opponent gets a Red card because often his team will step up a gear and cause you problems, especially when the other Manager isn't watching. And I have been on the wrong end of these situations many times.
    As for bot teams causing a troll result, in these circumstances I definitely do not log into the game straight away but I will watch from my 2nd account then log in when things are more clear cut in the game ie I'm winning comfortably. Reason being, I have been trolled many times by the bottom side.
    This is just a random drawback of TE and it's good to recognise the signs of a troll against a much weaker team/bot coming such as:
    Your best player is injured/sent off very early in the game.
    Your opponent scores in the first 5 minutes.
    After 20 minutes your defenders ratings are below 6.3.
    After 20 minutes your attacker ratings are below 7.
    Your GK is injured (Do not replace him, leave him on the pitch).
    Your opponent scores with each shot on target.
    Your opponent GK is saving everything and either he or one of his defenders has a 9+ rating.

Good luck for 2021 and Happy New Year.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

"...often his team will step up a gear and cause you problems..."
    I could understand equalizer, but 3 goals in 10mins, with 1 less player, as a gueast team in champion league semifinal... that out of any logic...
    everything you said I saw to many times, and this was just last drop that made me furious...
    Every season I had to have 2-3 of that "troll games" and never on my side, for my benefit...
    last season they put me in champion league with 31 player higher level then me... (I send complain about that, but they said "thats normal")
    In 1/16 I lose first game 3:0, in second game I was wining 3:0 and conced goal in 90'... 3:1 and I was eliminated... "the catch" is, that last goal didnt have animation at all... just text "nice shot from enemy team"...
    Afther all of that and this red card situation from yesterday who could convince me that resaults are not fixed?

How do you protect a team from trolls? I recognize those signs in so many games last 4-5 seasons. Especially those three:

"Your opponent scores in the first 5 minutes.
    After 20 minutes your defenders ratings are below 6.3.
    After 20 minutes your attacker ratings are below 7."

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bobelix22 View Post
    "...often his team will step up a gear and cause you problems..."
    I could understand equalizer, but 3 goals in 10mins, with 1 less player, as a gueast team in champion league semifinal... that out of any logic...
    everything you said I saw to many times, and this was just last drop that made me furious...
    Every season I had to have 2-3 of that "troll games" and never on my side, for my benefit...
    last season they put me in champion league with 31 player higher level then me... (I send complain about that, but they said "thats normal")
    In 1/16 I lose first game 3:0, in second game I was wining 3:0 and conced goal in 90'... 3:1 and I was eliminated... "the catch" is, that last goal didnt have animation at all... just text "nice shot from enemy team"...
    Afther all of that and this red card situation from yesterday who could convince me that resaults are not fixed?
    Approved post***

PM if the system sets the replies pending to approval.

I say rigged. Been playing a few years and recently it doesn’t seem to matter how well you prepare or study opponent the top Eleven Gods have predetermined the results sadly. I am at a loss for words on some stuff I have seen lately. Too bad it was a good game and if you put time in you got a fair result. No longer the case.