Like Tree16Likes
  • 5 Post By SausyFC
  • 5 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By NUNO FC
  • 2 Post By Ichigos Kurosakis
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By milpol

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] A Year In Review 2020 - Share Your Highlights!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] A Year In Review 2020 - Share Your Highlights!

Hi Managers,

2020 was an unprecedented year. Despite all of the challenges that the year brought, the action on the Top Eleven touchline had a lot of excitement and thrills thanks to all of you!

We've put together our annual look-back at all of the features and highlights! Check out our Year In Review video below!

What were the highlights for your club throughout the year?

Stay tuned for more exciting info soon! Thanks as ever for the support!

I love these videos, makes you feel good to be a part of this community, even though the game can be frustrating at times.

Addicted
    Great Year TOP11, loved the friendly championship and the special sponsor on the other hand the king of the hill type of event is probably the worst part os the game, i'd love to have association events again
    Ichigos Kurosakis likes this.

Amazing year a lot of things happened and the immersion on the game was through the roof !!
    But i cant say it was all great for the game i think a lot of improvements can be made u all mods talk about it a lot . Lets hope we can see some new stuff and correct some things in 2021 !!
    All in all i love the game and the community keep it up !
    milpol and Der_Ryan_M like this.

I remember during the 10th anniversary, T11 give all managers their clubs video highlights.
    Why not make it annually?
    I believe the url is 10years.topeleven.com/whateveryourclubidnumber

#yearinreview20

#telivecode11

#happynewyear21

Hi everyone, as you probably already know, Top Eleven did a Livestream on Facebook for the end of 2020. During the livestream, between the football discussions and the big announcement we had regarding the new upcoming version of top eleven, we also got three new codes to redeem.

As @khris shared above, the codes are:

HAPPYNEWYEAR21
    YEARINREVIEW20
    TELIVECODE11

You can redeem them through the web version of the game, which means that unfortunately, you can't do so directly on the mobile app. However, if you have connected your top eleven account to Facebook, there's an alternative way of redeeming which I explain on the video I just posted.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI6W897czhk

Best wishes to everyone,
    milpol
    Last edited by milpol; 12-30-2020 at 02:55 PM.
    khris and HeavensAAA like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Hi everyone, as you probably already know, Top Eleven did a Livestream on Facebook for the end of 2020. During the livestream, between the football discussions and the big announcement we had regarding the new upcoming version of top eleven, we also got three new codes to redeem.

As @khris shared above, the codes are:

HAPPYNEWYEAR21
    YEARINREVIEW20
    TELIVECODE11

You can redeem them through the web version of the game, which means that unfortunately, you can't do so directly on the mobile app. However, if you have connected your top eleven account to Facebook, there's an alternative way of redeeming which I explain on the video I just posted.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI6W897czhk

Best wishes to everyone,
    milpol
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    #yearinreview20

#telivecode11

#happynewyear21
    Thanks a lot to both Khris and Milpol for sharing. It works well on Facebook even on tablet.