Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By HeavensAAA
  • 1 Post By RaiKo

Thread: Special Sponsor this season is reasonable and straightforward even for freeloaders

Pro

Special Sponsor this season is reasonable and straightforward even for freeloaders

Credit where it is due to Nordeus this season on special sponsor. They definitely have taken some feedback and make certain changes to some tasks to make most do-able. This season’s tasks are a lot more reasonable than previous seasons, such as having those ‘buy x player(s) tasks’ around end of week 2.

The only more difficult one is the ‘get a new star for 3 players’ which only has a week to do, which still would have been straightforward for all those smart managers who have prepared the players well.

I could even have got the final special achievement easily with 4 asso match wins, but then a level-2 club should really take the corresponding 700 precious training experience than having a not-so-prestigious achievement at this early stage. Lol

Special Sponsor this season is reasonable and straightforward even for freeloaders-40-f3828-e-cdd1-4-ec9-8810-98647715-b931.jpg
    RaiKo, Der_Ryan_M and jarharnamme like this.

Addicted
    That's mine. Almost the same.

Special Sponsor this season is reasonable and straightforward even for freeloaders-20210103_015130.jpg
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Addicted
    For the last 2 seasons, I don’t even reach level 18 with the DMC reward. One reason is that I don’t really care for that player and the other is I actually don’t have a +130% player so those tasks and buying players tasks I skip/miss. Last season, if I had one more assist with a 19 yo, I would have reached level 18 anyway, but ...

This season, rewards are even worse. 3 seasons in a row we get a free DMC at level 18, and skill bonuses are also worse than previous sponsors. Just like the King of Kings event, special sponsor is losing its appeal.

they should just stick with "train player with new position" instead of forcing us to train certain position for our player. that 1 task is really annoying!
    I'm really surprise you guys cant train youth to 7*. I've always manage to claim that task without spending any tokens. just use all the free reward & special coach that use boosters instead of token and you're good to go!

Pro
    DMC player award at stage 18 is more of an extra measly fund sale as a 5*, a pretty good sub for last 2 asso rounds as a 6* and a decent 1-season-T-saving-stopgap for a very lucky 7* draw. With the assist and goalscoring tasks, those involved in KoK event also counted (I got that task done after 1 day of a phase).

New position task, which always alternate with ST, MC & DC roles, just requires a bit of more innovative solution. Just buy 2 each of sole 40%+ sole DMC & AMC players, they can last the role & SA tasks up till their retirements.

Famous
    Yeh I got the special achievement award for the first time, it's a really good part of the game for me, I don't play in the Friendly leagus and am not in an Association, so these tasks keep the game ticking along through the season

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Yeh I got the special achievement award for the first time, it's a really good part of the game for me, I don't play in the Friendly leagus and am not in an Association, so these tasks keep the game ticking along through the season
    You're missing the best part of the game

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    You're missing the best part of the game
    Yup. association is 1 of the best part of top11. I always want to retire but my mates keep say hang on, just play weekly with us so I just stay & hang on
    The friendly league sux. dont bother playing it. The reward is meh, unless you're 1 of the guy who really likes to collect green rest from friendlies it's not worth it. The reward; jersey & logo are mediocre!
    The new monthly sponsor is 1 of the good addition to TE2020 but others hate it say that it's P2W now. umm no not really.
    It's a choice if you want to pay or not. The gamedev (nodeus) deserve to get pay other than generate income from ads.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 01-05-2021 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    they should just stick with "train player with new position" instead of forcing us to train certain position for our player. that 1 task is really annoying!
    I'm really surprise you guys cant train youth to 7*. I've always manage to claim that task without spending any tokens. just use all the free reward & special coach that use boosters instead of token and you're good to go!
    Because is still a waste of green booster, at least for me lol For casual player might be good.