Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By FINO ALLA FINE
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By FINO ALLA FINE

Thread: Saussy, Chris or any other admin

Rookie

Saussy, Chris or any other admin

It is rule that if you don't finish top eight you are not due to receive tokens in case you get promotion from gold to platinum for instance in asso ... but if game choose to promote you despite of finishing ninth - what then???
    Dobbelt punishment???
    I've been playing for almost eight years and don't regret money spent or anything but now all game wrongs even small ones are huge as I am sick and tired of server deciding the fixtures.... same teams - same fixtures - same outcome as rules and possibilities are different from country to country...
    In some countries (this is THE FACT) you can watch up to 75 commercials for greens as long as you install different updates on different devices.... well that don't work in mh country.....
    That is only one of BIG game changers...
    That still works despite your new "huge" update.....
    Thanks for your time and last years....
    How can I delete my team instantly?? Don't want to see that case of ghost team...when zi stop....

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FINO ALLA FINE View Post
    It is rule that if you don't finish top eight you are not due to receive tokens in case you get promotion from gold to platinum for instance in asso ... but if game choose to promote you despite of finishing ninth - what then???
    Dobbelt punishment???
    I've been playing for almost eight years and don't regret money spent or anything but now all game wrongs even small ones are huge as I am sick and tired of server deciding the fixtures.... same teams - same fixtures - same outcome as rules and possibilities are different from country to country...
    In some countries (this is THE FACT) you can watch up to 75 commercials for greens as long as you install different updates on different devices.... well that don't work in mh country.....
    That is only one of BIG game changers...
    That still works despite your new "huge" update.....
    Thanks for your time and last years....
    How can I delete my team instantly?? Don't want to see that case of ghost team...when zi stop....

1.promotion = tokens, in 8th or 14th place.

lemme read the rest...

With the commercials comment I cant help you, I only know that using mobile you han watch till 40 daily adds 25+15 and that FA friendlies still giving the booster like before.
    I play by pc so I dont watch videos.

To delete the account you have an option inside settings.
    Last edited by khris; 01-30-2021 at 11:08 PM.
    FINO ALLA FINE likes this.

Rookie
    Thanks Khris.... as always ... you guys in here are flawless!

khris likes this.