Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Tour of the Three Kings - Full-time!

Pro
    Wonder how many managers are like myself who would just play the first 4 stages for the free 5-7* player to strengthen and then wait to play for the rest on the final day (when a young team could be about 4% better then)?

[Official] Tour of the Three Kings - Full-time!-f51291-ec-923-f-4-b20-9-f71-7-cd915885-b77.jpg
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Wonder how many managers are like myself who would just play the first 4 stages for the free 5-7* player to strengthen and then wait to play for the rest on the final day (when a young team could be about 4% better then)?
    Not patient enough...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Not patient enough...
    Patience pays dividends this time. Hehe!

A level-3 freeloader club winning it with just 1 attempt. Surprisingly glad!

[Official] Tour of the Three Kings - Full-time!-03-c50-a2-f-06-de-4054-9-ac4-d85-d38-efdea7.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

First attempt got me to 6th match. 2nd attempt lost at final team. Did not rejoin as there was less than 15 mins left till event end.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Does anybody else think that Nordeus should take a break with these events for 1-2 seasons, and try to come up with new, more creative ideas other than just tours and king of kings?
    Deberían quitar los eventos solo los ganan los que ponen dinero

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345