Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Lost 20%

Lost 20%

Hi guys, first of all happy new year!
    I finished 9th in my league, got promoted to level 10 and lost 20% of the overall of my team...
    Why?
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finishing 9th-14th isn't always a guarantee that you won't level up because sometimes there are not enough teams on a server to make up a League especially at higher levels. If you want to improve your chances of avoiding levelling up, you should try and finish below 10th or 11th. Tankers aim to finish bottom to avoid any chance of levelling up but that is frowned upon by many Managers as a means of game manipulation.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Finishing 9th-14th isn't always a guarantee that you won't level up because sometimes there are not enough teams on a server to make up a League especially at higher levels. If you want to improve your chances of avoiding levelling up, you should try and finish below 10th or 11th. Tankers aim to finish bottom to avoid any chance of levelling up but that is frowned upon by many Managers as a means of game manipulation.
    There is a place where what you saying is stated as official rule?

Quote Originally Posted by GP78 View Post
    There is a place where what you saying is stated as official rule?

He is right, but you can also look into the help section of the game into the thread "What are the rules for the League".

There it says "The top 8 teams are promoted to the next level, although on rare occasions some teams may level up or stay the same league despite their final position in the league in order to make the league a fair competition for all managers."
    khris and dave1311 like this.

If a higher level needs teams to complete the league, the 9th, 10th or even the 11th-12th can promote. So better be at least 11th if you tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    He is right, but you can also look into the help section of the game into the thread "What are the rules for the League".

There it says "The top 8 teams are promoted to the next level, although on rare occasions some teams may level up or stay the same league despite their final position in the league in order to make the league a fair competition for all managers."
    In order to make a fair competition??
    Last season in my league were 5 teams over 150 and 5 below 100 (I started 120 and reached 141 at the end of the season)

My season is totally messed up cause of this, the youth players came up stronger than the actual line up..

In cup in the 2nd round I’m getting a 50% more stronger team...is this fair?
    Thanks

Best you get training your squad then! TE has always been like this and that’s why it’s useful to read the game rules in depth so you do not get caught out. I appreciate that it is frustrating when you were not expecting this however all you can do now is give it your best shot or tank the season ensuring you finish as near as bottom that you can.
    But, my views on tanking are well known so please do not ask me how to do it
    Good luck and I hope you have a good season.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

bj to you
    at any season as long as you go up in a league as in association you lose this value of 20% if you were to stay in your league your players would not have lost 20% cordially to you