Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Diaboloiro68
  • 1 Post By Diaboloiro68
  • 1 Post By No more

Thread: Goodbye Nordeus

Angry Goodbye Nordeus

I completed 2 years playing TE on the last 02/01 and the gift that Nordeus gave me was an assault on the Champions League final!
    Opponent team 20% weaker, lower level, poorly trained players with high gray skills. I was in a compromise and entered the game at 58 min. To my surprise the opponent was offline and was winning 3 x 1 having done 3 x 0 in the first half. I made some changes and managed to tie the game 3 x 3 in normal time. "Mysteriously" the game bugged and went off the air. I only managed to access it again when the game was over and the result was a defeat on penalties !! Another triple crown interrupted by a Nordeus Bug is not the first time this has happened; I lost a sequence of 44 victories and a possible triple crown in that famous Bug of the games of the night that all the hosts won by 3 x 0 !. They have no infrastructure to support the number of online games and are only concerned with making money! I made some complaints in the online service that never satisfactorily meets and I admit that I passed the point a little. We started another season this week and I was already preparing to quit the game, I can no longer live with so many mistakes and neglect. In a clear reprisal my complaints to Nordeus put me in very difficult keys in the Cup, in the Champions and in the League. Today the last straw was a defeat for the scout team, poorly trained, with manager off in the league debut! Those games that the opponent scores in the first move, hurt your best player and no matter what you do, clearly the victory was defined before the game started !!
    With that I say goodbye to you in the certainty that the game is a big fraud, I hope the Company goes bankrupt!
    Nordeus never again!
    aat likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaboloiro68 View Post
    I completed 2 years playing TE on the last 02/01 and the gift that Nordeus gave me was an assault on the Champions League final!
    Opponent team 20% weaker, lower level, poorly trained players with high gray skills. I was in a compromise and entered the game at 58 min. To my surprise the opponent was offline and was winning 3 x 1 having done 3 x 0 in the first half. I made some changes and managed to tie the game 3 x 3 in normal time. "Mysteriously" the game bugged and went off the air. I only managed to access it again when the game was over and the result was a defeat on penalties !! Another triple crown interrupted by a Nordeus Bug is not the first time this has happened; I lost a sequence of 44 victories and a possible triple crown in that famous Bug of the games of the night that all the hosts won by 3 x 0 !. They have no infrastructure to support the number of online games and are only concerned with making money! I made some complaints in the online service that never satisfactorily meets and I admit that I passed the point a little. We started another season this week and I was already preparing to quit the game, I can no longer live with so many mistakes and neglect. In a clear reprisal my complaints to Nordeus put me in very difficult keys in the Cup, in the Champions and in the League. Today the last straw was a defeat for the scout team, poorly trained, with manager off in the league debut! Those games that the opponent scores in the first move, hurt your best player and no matter what you do, clearly the victory was defined before the game started !!
    With that I say goodbye to you in the certainty that the game is a big fraud, I hope the Company goes bankrupt!
    Nordeus never again!
    I hate to say this, but someone has to be the bad guy and tell u the truth, it might be your lousy planning and tactics. I've not spent a single cent and here are my trophies ---

Attachment 136175

I did not understand.
    Which level are you at?
    Have 969 wins and 1165 losses?
    How long did you stay without playing?
    How many seasons did you repeat?
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Rookie
    Redsnoppy con tantas derrotas me imagino que venís repitiendo nivel....lo extraño es que no estés ganando todas las champions que tenés con los jugadores que acumulan estrellas temporada tras temporada

Quote Originally Posted by Diaboloiro68 View Post
    Nordeus never again!
    I completely agree, been playing since 2017 and won 28 League trophies. The last 7 or 8 seasons have been brutal results . I am getting blown out in matches my team is 10% stronger. I am now convinced the game is rigged as there is no credibility left. Also have concerns playing these teams that have been playing since 2013 and coming in with 3-4 trophies. If things don’t change I will be done with it myself , I really don’t think Nordeus care. Support is terrible, worse by far of any game I have ever seen.
    khris likes this.

I would need to spend 2 years repeating to have as many defeats as you do.

Apprentice
    Just look at that screenshot below. I took it because I want to open a thread on why I lose every time my opponent got a red card.
    1st leg 3-3
    2nd leg 2-0 up and a red card for the opponent, he battered me 2-5.
    It's the third time I'm going out after my opponent have a red card.
    I'm still trying to figure out how to win when my opponent is a man down. It's frustrating.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Just look at that screenshot below. I took it because I want to open a thread on why I lose every time my opponent got a red card.
    1st leg 3-3
    I'm still trying to figure out how to win when my opponent is a man down. It's frustrating.

--

Quote Originally Posted by No more View Post
    I completely agree, been playing since 2017 and won 28 League trophies. The last 7 or 8 seasons have been brutal results . I am getting blown out in matches my team is 10% stronger. I am now convinced the game is rigged as there is no credibility left. Also have concerns playing these teams that have been playing since 2013 and coming in with 3-4 trophies. If things don’t change I will be done with it myself , I really don’t think Nordeus care. Support is terrible, worse by far of any game I have ever seen.
    approved post**

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    1st leg 3-3

Yes, after witnessing these incidents (when watching matches of in-game friends), every time when a red card is shown to opponent and I would always change my team to ‘suit’ the situation better. Personally I never lost any match after opposition got a RC with this or previous account having played 500+ matches.

The way I look at it is in 2 ways:

1) 1 of my players, in that match, is a RC-inducing factor (plus FK- inducing), so he could ‘only’ perform best when he is being marked by an opposition player but not afforded empty space - and he may even be counter-productive when unmarked after opposition player gets a RC, and so the best solution is to switch him to be marked by the worst-rated opposition player and wait for more FKs, with the vacated space taken by another of best-rated players of mine

2) That opposition player got sent off was the one who always played the mis-placed pass (midfielder/defender) or miss certain goals (ST/AM) - the latter personnel should always be noted. Inevitably, engine calculation for opponent will turn more positive even when with a man down in these specific circumstances, so my solution is to tune to a more defensive formation and order instead. Basically both defence and midfield is +1 player against opponent to minimise chances conceded and win by counter goals.

The ‘worst possible’ thing to do is doing nothing after opposition red card. Engine calculation WILL have changed and so should our team adapt accordingly.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.