Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I scam game

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by piro.meng View Post
    Wtf i win vs 120% team and lost from a 70% team this is scam game

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A515F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Why do you guys always complain when you lose against a weak team why don't you also complain when you win against stronger teams try to think n change your tactics stop complaining it will never help you

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Wtf i win vs 120% team and lost from a 70% team this is scam game

I can flip a coin 11 times and the probability it will be heads each time is 0.05% (1/2048)

So there’s a chance.

Sorry friend, you lost the coinflipeleven pregame predetermined-result coin flip.

Dreamer
    Imagine how the 120% team manager feel. If he's in this forum, he may post the same feelings as you. This kind of results happened to me as well. Look forward to next match.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    piro.meng likes this.

Apprentice
    I think i know many things about the game i start playing 8 year ago so i know evrything. And this result i know for this reason i leave the game if the cant manage the game is not my problem . And i never win vs stronger team like 50 % more than me

I've been here for 8 years but damn I know more tactics than you as I came from losing to 60% with my team being 120% to knocking 160% teams with a 115%. I think you should visit the tactics section more often. If it did me wonders, it could do the same to you.

Yeahh ok i understand haha

I don’t know why Top Eleven create Leagues where teams are 3-4 years apart. I am screwed in my League, there are 7 of these cheaters/tankers whatever name but impossible to compete. I have a pretty good team 121% started in 2017 but getting blown out by these teams that come in with 3-4 trophies and are 150 % in some cases. These guys clearly pulled a scam but top Eleven keep giving them trophies and allowing them to beat up on legit 2017 teams. I can only imagine how good my 2017 would be if I played 2020 teams. Contacted support but doubt anything will be done. I don’t mind losing but you at least want a chance.
    Last edited by No more; 01-08-2021 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Wrong number 150-160.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12