Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I scam game

I scam game

Wtf i win vs 120% team and lost from a 70% team this is scam game

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A515F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

This is a game just like real football. You can win big clubs if your team performs well but you can also have a bad day which leads to-unfortunately- a loss against a weak team.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

And this

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    This is a game just like real football. You can win big clubs if your team performs well but you can also have a bad day which leads to-unfortunately- a loss against a weak team.
    he has left game is not active team . So find me a team which was in problems and win the big team just 1 exmpl

How he can win not training not bonus no morale and i am full is not real this

And i pay evry month to win not to losse . Is not normal this

Are you kidding me khris?

I am so mad paying this **** and take losses back

I don't know. I'm not a developer and I definitely agree with you that results sometimes can be very strange. I myself have experienced it too. I'm just saying that the game resembles somehow real life which means you can draw/lose to much weaker teams.

Paying doesn't mean you should win all your matches by default. It would be absurd.

Id suggest to try and improve yourself regarding tactics, you can read some tutorials here around the forum or join communities and ask for advice there. I'm sure some people will be glad to help you and you'd learn a lot of stuff you might not know.

Cheers
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

I don't know. I'm not a developer and I definitely agree with you that results sometimes can be very strange. I myself have experienced it too. I'm just saying that the game resembles somehow real life which means you can draw/lose to much weaker teams.

Paying doesn't mean you should win all your matches by default. It would be absurd.

Id suggest to try and improve yourself regarding tactics, you can read some tutorials here around the forum or join communities and ask for advice there. I'm sure some people will be glad to help you and you'd learn a lot of stuff you might not know.

Cheers
    I think i know many things about the game i start playing 8 year ago so i know evrything. And this result i know for this reason i leave the game if the cant manage the game is not my problem . And i never win vs stronger team like 50 % more than me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast