Thread: 103 Trophies in 23 months

103 Trophies in 23 months

I don’t understand how some teams can win so many trophies in such a short period of time. One of my opponents joined the game in 2019 but has 103 trophies. The team is on average 30-40% stronger than everyone else and rarely if ever lose.

Rookie
    Muy raro, el máximo posible por temporada son 4 trofeos. En 23 temporadas serían 92 trofeos

Quote Originally Posted by No more View Post
    I don’t understand how some teams can win so many trophies in such a short period of time. One of my opponents joined the game in 2019 but has 103 trophies. The team is on average 30-40% stronger than everyone else and rarely if ever lose.
    Probably... or used the old job center... so changed club and the foundation date changed... -but I think wasn't active that feature- or I think that the date change once you link the account with the gmail or similar platform...

Nah, typically Top Eleven cheater. Ridiculous how Top Eleven allow these to pick up trophies. 😂😂

Nope, can confirm that the Foundation Club date changed once he linked the account to gmail.

Appreciate the follow up khris . Thanks, I better get used to these teams, stuck in Cup & Champions league again so no trophies again. Guy hasn’t lost a match in about 4 seasons, Top Eleven should move player up but that would fair and fairness not in the MO of top Eleven. Thanks again