Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Ideas to keep improving Top Eleven 2021

MOU
    Rookie

Ideas to keep improving Top Eleven 2021

Thanks to the Top Eleven team for the changes they made for this new edition of 2021. Interesting changes...

I propose some for you to keep in mind:

1) Expand the tactics and strategies of the game, to give greater variability of results. And that the one with the most ball possession does not almost always win. Be able to give more specific instructions to the players.

2) Being able to create outfits with multiple design and color options. In the style of each one. That has a maximum value of 10 tokens.

3) Create a section of the complete history of your team: Be able to see the complete history of your team; seeing the historical list of scorers of your team, the list of assistants, the most games played in the club, etc.

To be able to see in your history; how you won each title, in detail; for example you won a league 10 seasons ago, see how your numbers were in that league and what players you had and what rivals, etc.

4) Improve the youth academy. It's all very expensive...

What do you think, people?
    Taliyah25 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MOU View Post
    Thanks to the Top Eleven team for the changes they made for this new edition of 2021. Interesting changes...

I propose some for you to keep in mind:

1) Expand the tactics and strategies of the game, to give greater variability of results. And that the one with the most ball possession does not almost always win. Be able to give more specific instructions to the players.

2) Being able to create outfits with multiple design and color options. In the style of each one. That has a maximum value of 10 tokens.

3) Create a section of the complete history of your team: Be able to see the complete history of your team; seeing the historical list of scorers of your team, the list of assistants, the most games played in the club, etc.

To be able to see in your history; how you won each title, in detail; for example you won a league 10 seasons ago, see how your numbers were in that league and what players you had and what rivals, etc.

4) Improve the youth academy. It's all very expensive...

What do you think, people?
    I would be happy with all of these. Especially adding more patterns to the custom design shirt. I'd happily pay 10 tokens for a new shirt with my club colours. In fact, I'd rather have that than a gifted one from an event. Surey designing extra patterns doesn't take that much time, nor money for Nordeus?

And the stats and history of the team is a winner! I've got a player who has dominated the appearance and goal stats, nobody will be able to beat him meaning my stats are basically a pointless feature.
    MOU likes this.

MOU
    Rookie
    Perfect and thanks for your approval!!
    You can share these ideas with your closest people and even share it through this same forum.

I want to make this come to Nordeus and keep Top Eleven one of the best games in the world

Hi MOU,

Cool ideas there! I will include them in my monthly report to the admins.

Have a great day and good luck in your matches!
    MOU and SausyFC like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

MOU
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Hi MOU,

Cool ideas there! I will include them in my monthly report to the admins.

Have a great day and good luck in your matches!
    Thank you milpol!!
    Please let me know (if you want by private message), when you send the monthly report to the admins.
    Hopefully you can send it to him with my username included and everything.
    Thank you very much and have a nice week
    milpol likes this.

How about Top Eleven do something about the tankers that are cheating the game. Put them all in one league or boot them and it would be a much better game.

Famous
    What about remove all the developers from Nordeus and put an all new developers there in Nordeus who are listening to his players

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    What about remove all the developers from Nordeus and put an all new developers there in Nordeus who are listening to his players
    If you can gather a whole bunch of developers that want to make a great football game, I would suggest you create an entirely new one.
    I’d like to hear about the planned release date.

MOU
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by No more View Post
    How about Top Eleven do something about the tankers that are cheating the game. Put them all in one league or boot them and it would be a much better game.
    Hmm ... I don't think Top Eleven can do much about that.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MOU View Post
    Hmm ... I don't think Top Eleven can do much about that.
    I think this update, is creating more tankers because Nordeus thinking only to get more greens to keep te team strong, so i guess i put my 2nd team on vacation mode in other words tanking

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast