Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Thank you Nordeus, awesome draft as always !

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7

    Unhappy Thank you Nordeus, awesome draft as always !

    Start playing this game casual 2 months ago after a 4 year stop. 2 months ago, i end up playing against a team who had awesome players, but losing in league and winning in other competitions. I had no idea what's happening after some people told me that they are named tankers and manipulating the draws to get easy targets and steal trophies, because they have no skill and no brain to compete against teams who match their Quality. Ok.
    Last month i end up against a team who had in the first day a team full with 1% players and the reserves full with players skilled with 200 or 300. Ok again, no problem. He won every single match and trophy against 80 teams, like mine where most of them werent in their match.
    New season, new player to face whos manipulating in the same way like the previous one. My question is, why im getting this players having awesome players and not the ones where they play like me casual, for fun and having around my team quality ? Why do i face players who are much better than me in playing this game and having players more awesome than me in skills ? It looks like their are doing this to not play with the teams in Premier League, but with the ones in English Football League Two, which is not fair. I dont play to win, i play only for fun and buying players from market. But this fun is ruined when this players who are manipulating to get easy targets like me its not ok. After i read more, this is for years and its strange how people they are cheating are not punished or atleast improve the system to make it fair for all players.
    About this team i will post some pictures to see who im facing this season, which is an example and im sure im not the only one in this situation against manipulating. My association mate told me this guy is a youtuber. I saw his channel and looks like a guy who understands this game far more than me. I joined his server and i saw posts where hes against people who are manipulating and sent to Nordeus emails complaining about this and how unfair is the system with the teams who has to play. But why are you manipulating aswell when you clearly dont like others who are manipulating and have to play against them.

    I dont think i will play this game anymore, feels again like a lost month playing against this bs players who are ruin the game. Nordeus needs to solve this somewhere near into the future and make the game be enjoyable again, if not, its whatever and minus 1 player here to all this players who are manipulating for easy targets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thank you Nordeus, awesome draft as always !-pussy.jpg   Thank you Nordeus, awesome draft as always !-pussy1.jpg   Thank you Nordeus, awesome draft as always !-pussy2.jpg   Thank you Nordeus, awesome draft as always !-pussy3.jpg   Thank you Nordeus, awesome draft as always !-pussy4.jpg  

    Thank you Nordeus, awesome draft as always !-pussy5.png  

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    I dont get why you send me hate messages, but i dont care. Take a look here, compare his players stats and start thinking before talking bad words at me.

    Thank you Nordeus, awesome draft as always !-pussy.jpg

    Thank you Nordeus, awesome draft as always !-pussy1.jpg

  3. #3
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    916
    Players adapt to the game not the other way round. Their game their rules. Tons of players won't encourage manipulation, upselling and tanking. Why would we want to create another competitor? I know many who call out on cheats but do it themselves. So many that its normal behaviour to me

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Players adapt to the game not the other way round. Their game their rules. Tons of players won't encourage manipulation, upselling and tanking. Why would we want to create another competitor? I know many who call out on cheats but do it themselves. So many that its normal behaviour to me
    Yes, you can adapt and play how you want against adversaires, against weather condition, against match, but not against the errors game has and take advantages. If you think its normal behaviour to have a top team but want to play against low teams, i dont know. Its, i dont want to drink and drive, but i will do it because others do. Good behaviour right ? Because many do this.
    This team and this guy again its an example against who we, low teams, will face this season, because from what i see his channel, the guy teaches others and he is very good with top players. Also, hes against those many players who manipulation, upselling and tanking, but if you see in the pictures, hes doing this like those many others. He has his reasons, hes adapting to the game, i understand. But to play against 30% and 60% teams just to ruin our game ? With the players he has and the tactics and formations he knows because he is very good, he should play against those high teams and be fair, not unfair like others who take advantages.
    You dont understand my reason. You manipulate, you will be happy, but think how the other teams will feel playing all season when you have a manipulater ? I dont think top eleven was created to take advantages and have records. I think its more than this. If you are good, compete with those who are good. If you arent good like me, i will play against players who are at my level. If i will be good and have a good team, nordeus will put me against good teams and i will be happy to face them. Maybe others manipulate because they arent good and do this for attention and records. If thats football for them and nordeus allows them, ok.
    I just wanted to bring in attention that, players like me are there and we suffer because of this manipulation. You take our fun to play this game.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    23
    Are you saying you should win every trophy and every match,which means you cannot be a casual player" just for fun " there are several ways you can play the game and manipulate the game engine to suit how you wish to play the game you've come up against a tanker in your league unfortunately.and yes in some cases they don't like to loose because more than likely they've spent heavily using real money to get where they are.

  6. #6
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    399
    This was long time ago. Seems nordeus tract this as normal legit thing.
    I would say this one - most pro players abuse everything that is abusable. And thats why they are so good.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    Are you saying you should win every trophy and every match,which means you cannot be a casual player" just for fun " there are several ways you can play the game and manipulate the game engine to suit how you wish to play the game you've come up against a tanker in your league unfortunately.and yes in some cases they don't like to loose because more than likely they've spent heavily using real money to get where they are.
    I said and wrote above: I dont play to win, i play only for fun and buying players from market.. Of course, if i want to win every trophy and every match, this means i have to learn to be good and have top players trained. You cant be good at this game or any game after the registration. But if im good, i will try to play with the teams that are in my league, not manipulating and get easy targets, correct ? Whats the point of football, to have a good team but to play with bad teams ? A good player with top players should not be afraid to play with players at his level, right ? Or im missing something here. If somehow someone got easy targets, not because he wanted, i understand, the game is not perfect. But when you manipulate obvious to get easy targets, this is why i dont get and why Nordeus is not doing anything to avoid this. Ruin others fun to play this game for your selfish fun, because you are afraid to play in your league with your big boys, like the guy from picture and many others who are doing this manipulate.

    Im sorry because my english is not 100% good and my ideas dont go how i want to understand the difference between casual players and high top players. This game is not composed only from top quality players who have top players trained.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    This was long time ago. Seems nordeus tract this as normal legit thing.
    I would say this one - most pro players abuse everything that is abusable. And thats why they are so good.
    From what i remember from the past, it wasnt so bad like now. Many people do this like you said, its something normal and legit thing. And i wonder what you learn from a match with 50% players who are not even online in their game ? Real managers write notes during games to know what they need to do and what to improve, right ? If you play with amateur team like mine, what you get, just a easy win and thats it right? And if you face a players who has a team like you, you lose because you learned nothing playing with easy targets.
    Top eleven dont forces us to learn to be good, if not bear the consequences. Think that not every player has the time like others to invest time in game to be good and have good players. Thats why this difference between a casual player and a pro player. I know its hard to imagine this, but in this game, they are many casual players, otherwise you will face only pros.
    Abusing something is wrong, even if its there, even if the game allows you to do. The fault here is 50 Nordeus and 50 those who manipulate with big teams for easy wins.

    My plan is not to change something right now, because people wont be fair ever with others and always will abuse the system for their fun. But doing this, dont complain to Nordeus because you got taste from your own medicine and someone ruined your fun like you do with others mister manipulator.
    Its sad how a football game allows pro players to abuse new and casual players.

  9. #9
    Rookie 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐞❤𝐆 iwnl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    73
    First of all I want to say that I apologize to you Callister, because it is my fault.

    Secondly, after we finished our official matches, me and Justy, we started playing friendly matches through association to test different tactics, different formations, how the players react in matches to rain weather, etc. Our purpose was to find solutions and help our community members with valuable informations for their matches and, of course, to be better prepared for the challenges of the new season. In our last tests, we wanted to see how poor quality players with very, very low skills do so well against players who are properly trained. I wish i can tell you more about this, but maybe after more tests, we will reveal or you can stay tuned on justy's youtube channel.

    I think everyone is waiting for the answer to the question: Why he had in his main team, the low quality players ?
    It was a mistake where he completely forgot to load his main players because of me. You can believe me or not, but I assure you that, he never manipulated the draw system to get low quality teams. For him is important to play against very good managers with very well trained players, just to learn even more and share this knowledge to the new managers and even those who play this game for many years or casual via videos or words.

    In that picture, he was talking about the opponents he got in association draw. We all know that top 100 is composed from 90% of managers who either manipulate or tank or both. As i said many times, top 100 is the mirror of the Nordeus game. I can assure you, even if you don't manipulate, there is a chance to get a team that manipulated. The same thing can happen even in official competitions.

    As tomu741 wrote, are lots of good managers who are trying to exploit every weakness this game has, just to have a big number of wins and trophies.
    Nordeus won't do anything any time soon against "glitches in the game". My advice is to try to play fair and be fair to your fellow managers every time, because you don't want to risk a season because of karma.
    Also EastSider is right; you need to adapt, casual or not, to create your own strategy for different scenario games against on or off managers.
    BUT, there's a difference between having a philosophy to compete against other managers(active or not) AND manipulate the system of draw to play versus low to very low teams with the manager not active.

    In my opinion, football means more than just numbers and lines of codes and only those through hard work and learn will recognise the true victory of a match.

    In conclusion, I want to sincerely apologize again for this inconvenience and I hope you get in touch with Justy, who is a great guy and manager, to solve something when you two will battle on the field.
    Hope everyone will have a great season and Stay Safe !!!

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Callister View Post
    Start playing this game casual 2 months ago after a 4 year stop. 2 months ago, i end up playing against a team who had awesome players, but losing in league and winning in other competitions. I had no idea what's happening after some people told me that they are named tankers and manipulating the draws to get easy targets and steal trophies, because they have no skill and no brain to compete against teams who match their Quality. Ok.
    Last month i end up against a team who had in the first day a team full with 1% players and the reserves full with players skilled with 200 or 300. Ok again, no problem. He won every single match and trophy against 80 teams, like mine where most of them werent in their match.
    New season, new player to face whos manipulating in the same way like the previous one. My question is, why im getting this players having awesome players and not the ones where they play like me casual, for fun and having around my team quality ? Why do i face players who are much better than me in playing this game and having players more awesome than me in skills ? It looks like their are doing this to not play with the teams in Premier League, but with the ones in English Football League Two, which is not fair. I dont play to win, i play only for fun and buying players from market. But this fun is ruined when this players who are manipulating to get easy targets like me its not ok. After i read more, this is for years and its strange how people they are cheating are not punished or atleast improve the system to make it fair for all players.
    About this team i will post some pictures to see who im facing this season, which is an example and im sure im not the only one in this situation against manipulating. My association mate told me this guy is a youtuber. I saw his channel and looks like a guy who understands this game far more than me. I joined his server and i saw posts where hes against people who are manipulating and sent to Nordeus emails complaining about this and how unfair is the system with the teams who has to play. But why are you manipulating aswell when you clearly dont like others who are manipulating and have to play against them.

    I dont think i will play this game anymore, feels again like a lost month playing against this bs players who are ruin the game. Nordeus needs to solve this somewhere near into the future and make the game be enjoyable again, if not, its whatever and minus 1 player here to all this players who are manipulating for easy targets.
    I understand what you say...
    but for a casual guy who plays... if you feel so... take note on what ill feel...
    now i its true that i do complain and raise investigations on the loopholes of the system...
    but i have been where you stand and i am fed of writing to them... here is a copy i wrote to just a few days ago...Thank you Nordeus, awesome draft as always !-capture.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast