Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings - Final Phase Full-time!

Rookie
    PATHETIC... nothing more can be said

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Administrator
    Hey Managers,

Due to performance issues, the event has temporarily been disabled. As soon as we have an update, we'll share it in this thread. Thank you for your patience.

UPDATE: The event is back up and running. Thank you for your patience while we tackled this, Managers!

Rookie
    Where’s the free entries to make up on the time lost?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodentop View Post
    Where’s the free entries to make up on the time lost?
    Time is lost by all participants, so it evens out. Eg if u cut 10 marks off everyone's maths exam, it ends up the same.

Addicted
    Banner says start tomorrow. Today is evening Wednesday in Asia, so is "tomorrow" means today after midnight?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Banner says start tomorrow. Today is evening Wednesday in Asia, so is "tomorrow" means today after midnight?
    20:00h CET

Addicted
    This event is getting less and less atractive, strong teams placed right next to much weaker teams.

The player offered as proze in the end is in the majority os cases sold or benched, i strongly sugest new prizes like an hability boos (10% creativity f.e.) or a second spetial hability.

Also a biger number os packs not only for the top 3 to make competition work

In my round only two players are trying to win
    TomasoBG likes this.

Epic fail Top Eleven. First the debacle in first round and now I am unable play in final round. Was functioning earlier but been trying a match over an hour and keep same match is starting soon message. 40 minutes to cut off so guessing problem won’t be solved. 👏👏 Top Eleven .

Rookie
    It seems that i will win my tournament, but please, never again! Boring, tiring, annoying.

POS event with extreme inequality draw.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast