Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: King of Kings: why is it a mess

Apprentice
    I don't know if they changed the drawing algorithm. I am (127%) and drawn with 9 teams with less than 95% quality. It is the easiest event I've played.

Famous
    This event is only designed for taken greens...

Now even more with 2 matches for cup/cl and league after weather update, you need to spent greens just to stay strong physical...

Greedy Nordeus is killing the game

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    This event is only designed for taken greens...

Now even more with 2 matches for cup/cl and league after weather update, you need to spent greens just to stay strong physical...

Greedy Nordeus is killing the game
    Nordeus does give the option for all managers to 25 free savable greens + 15 non-savable greens to refresh as much as they would need to.

I also understand well you do not take them for your own reasons there, but then it is a tad unfair to suggest Nordeus wants to kill the game (by exhausting managers’ greens to an extent it is killing the game). Definitely costs more to maintain the teams, but still well manageable. It is a bit unrealistic to be able to run the team to perfection in terms of fitness without inputting anything at all (if so, everyone will have saved up tens of thousands of all packs very easily - then everyone will then start complaining why they would have tens of thousands of greens, like money, sitting in their reserves for nothing).
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Appreciate the advice Heavens AAA, some definite solid pointers and I appreciate the time but frustration has set in for me. I can actually live with the questionable results, used to be you lost a couple you should win but once in a while you win one you should lose , seemed somewhat realistic. Last few seasons I don’t have a chance, tankers all over the league, cup and CL. Had won 28 leagues in 50 seasons and had a decent team but now I have teams everywhere 150% that are 4-5 years behind and slaughter everyone. One team hasn’t lost in 3 seasons. If it gets fixed I may put time back in but now i play a lot friendlies and train when time allows. Even the competitions like kings are a joke now. Out of Cup first round 107 team vs 136. Appreciate the help 🍻
    Last edited by No more; 02-13-2021 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Pressed send early

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I don't know if they changed the drawing algorithm. I am (127%) and drawn with 9 teams with less than 95% quality. It is the easiest event I've played.
    Same deal for me.

Rookie
    Odio a los petroleros, pero este juego nos empuja a serlo. O lo dejas de jugar o te volves petrolero

It was during king of kings event. I got the trophy from a manager level 57 at 105% and I was at 102%. He challenged me and it failed first time. Then he again challenged and won. After that I challenged and lost first time in Tie breaker. My players put shots wide of goal for no apparent reason. Then in next challenge I never had the ball in highlights. The difference between 2 teams were just 3%. And I won first time. This makes no sense.

Can anybody provide with any expanation?

Such a dumb event - it's boiled down to whoever can time the last match correctly to handcuff the opponent from being able to challenge. Unbelievably lazy design. The rewards are also crap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12