Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By davewootton1964
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: Champions league spot if win trophy but don't get promoted

Apprentice

Champions league spot if win trophy but don't get promoted

Hi Guys
    thinking about tanking my 2nd team (never done it before - level 90 & 47). Qualified for this seasons Champions league semi's and on paper the strongest team left in - IF I win it, do I auto qualify for next seasons even if I finish below 9th in the league?
    Thanks
    khris and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    Hi Guys
    thinking about tanking my 2nd team (never done it before - level 90 & 47). Qualified for this seasons Champions league semi's and on paper the strongest team left in - IF I win it, do I auto qualify for next seasons even if I finish below 9th in the league?
    Thanks
    Yes, you're qualified for the next CL edition if you win the current CL or SL. Good luck, and if you don't want a surprise, better try to finish 11th

Rookie
    In my opinion, teams who are not promoted should be banned from the following seasons champions league. This would take away one of the big incentives to tank. Tanking is cheating and the very worst part of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    In my opinion, teams who are not promoted should be banned from the following seasons champions league. This would take away one of the big incentives to tank. Tanking is cheating and the very worst part of this game.
    They want to incentivize tankers to watch videos. But if a club gets relegated and wins the cup or CL in the big European footballing nations, are they allowed to play in CL the next season? I am not sure, just wondering if they follow those rules.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    They want to incentivize tankers to watch videos. But if a club gets relegated and wins the cup or CL in the big European footballing nations, are they allowed to play in CL the next season? I am not sure, just wondering if they follow those rules.
    Yes, the current winner always qualify in real life for the upcoming edition, and Europa League winner play the CL. So for realism the game stand with the real rules.
    Then promoting 100%+ means that you'll face `1 levels in CL-Cup... by my viewpoint tanking isnt better than lower the AvQ to face equal and -1level teams... I won 19CLs and 15 SLs in many different situations, with +1L -1, tankers of different levels etc btw..

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yes, the current winner always qualify in real life for the upcoming edition, and Europa League winner play the CL. So for realism the game stand with the real rules.
    Then promoting 100%+ means that you'll face `1 levels in CL-Cup... by my viewpoint tanking isnt better than lower the AvQ to face equal and -1level teams... I won 19CLs and 15 SLs in many different situations, with +1L -1, tankers of different levels etc btw..
    They are the same to me as well. Anyway if it follows real rules then they shouldn't change it. There are other ways to fix the issues but they have to think about how to do it without losing accounts and videos. I am assuming alot of the manipulators and tankers are more active than regular players which is what I notice
    khris likes this.