Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: i had enough with this kind of tourney...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    May i learn where did you get this statement? Or it was your suggestion only as you explained?
    Like many managers trying to find out (and win) some of the new referral awards, I have created a few new accounts.

There is no longer an available link for the introducer to provide to the ‘new manager’ to enter to download the app, hence all new accounts would be designated into any server instead of previously the introducer’s one specifically.
    RaiKo likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Like many managers trying to find out (and win) some of the new referral awards, I have created a few new accounts.

There is no longer an available link for the introducer to provide to the ‘new manager’ to enter to download the app, hence all new accounts would be designated into any server instead of previously the introducer’s one specifically.
    even if "the new managers" already friends on facebook? because recently i created new account ( 2 month ago) , its still connected to my main account, and play on same server, (not for upselling, my main level is way too high).

if they really erase it, well just another "nice" feature erased... so shame, they shoud fix the minus skill not the social feature, again after nego now this, smh...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Thank you for the info. It would be good to hear an official announcement by Nordeus about it. I think it will help solving most of 'upselling' problem in the game.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 02-27-2021 at 06:56 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12