Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Special Sponsor final achievement = Paying lots of T for 1 non-FT youth!?

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    That peaked my interest. I’m a Moderator (easily sourced as I’m active on here). I’ve never tanked nor had any period of inactivity in all my 8 years playing this game. Levelled up every season except one where I finished 9th.
    Or did you mean something else by Moderator?
    How active you are is subjective, no? Isn't a moderator supposed to be a impartial,active, passionate player? I don't see that and I never saw much of your posts either. It was always Nik and Khris. You weren't exactly active on Facebook groups either. This wasn't meant to single anyone out but since you asked.

You guys get 100 tokens per month for assisting and helping out. Is it more now due to inflation? Sadly many of your records dont reflect that. Looking more like casual players. Isnt it a smart move to appoint less active players so that they keep playing? Addicted players need no incentive.

You guys ain't impartial either. Not sure if it's a directive from Nordeus but it is sounding more and more like strategy to turn players against each other so the pressure is off the developer so no changes need to be made.

I mentioned this a few times. It's highly visible. This is the English section of the forum.if you guys want to influence changes to player attitudes, shouldn't you guys get the target market right? The predominantly English speaking nations don't have many players exploiting loopholes and you know it. Why aren't you guys focusing on the Greeks, Turks or Russians?
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-09-2021 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    How active you are is subjective, no? Isn't a moderator supposed to be a impartial,active, passionate player? I don't see that and I never saw much of your posts either. It was always Nik and Khris. You weren't exactly active on Facebook groups either. This wasn't meant to single anyone out but since you asked.

You guys get 100 tokens per month for assisting and helping out. Is it more now due to inflation? Sadly many of your records dont reflect that. Looking more like casual players. Isnt it a smart move to appoint less active players so that they keep playing? Addicted players need no incentive.

You guys ain't impartial either. Not sure if it's a directive from Nordeus but it is sounding more and more like strategy to turn players against each other so the pressure is off the developer so no changes need to be made.

I mentioned this a few times. It's highly visible. This is the English section of the forum.if you guys want to influence changes to player attitudes, shouldn't you guys get the target market right? The predominantly English speaking nations don't have many players exploiting loopholes and you know it. Why aren't you guys focusing on the Greeks, Turks or Russians?
    That's an interesting opinion however most of what you say is factually incorrect. So, to address the points that you make; I'm not sure where you got your information from. Nik isn't even a Mod anymore and hasn't been for a long time.
    I would argue that I and my fellow Moderators are impartial but of course I have my views on how the game is like everyone else. I certainly wouldn't criticise anyone just because they play differently to me. How people want to play is up to them. If people want to tank, upsell or manipulate to get assured trophies and it makes them feel good, then I'm pleased for them that they get pleasure from playing that way. Ultimately Nordeus calls the shots on what happens in the game, not the Mods, who are there to ensure that the forum is properly run and provoke regular and active discussion in the forum.
    Personally I'm not focused on Facebook so you're right, I tend to be not so active on there. I like to see others views and maybe comment if I see something that I know is factually incorrect. As for my record, well, I play for fun and don't manipulate or tank so of course my trophy haul isn't like some. Do I care? Nope. I just enjoy playing, win or lose. You say our records don't reflect how many tokens you perceive us to have? Well everyone invests their tokens in their own way. Having tons of tokens doesn't necessarily make a quadruple winning every season manager. I've never won a quadruple or even a treble. Do I care? Nope.
    Turning players against each other? I cannot say I'm aware of any such strategy. Again, an interesting view that you have there. You appear to assume that the Moderators are Nordeus employees. We are not. We are all regular players just like you.
    I won't get into focusing attentions on Greeks, Turks and Russians as I feel it unfair to single out any one section of the community for the way they play the game. That isn't something for Moderators to worry about.
    In summary, I think that I'm active, impartial and passionate about the game as are my Mod colleagues. But you are entitled to your views and I respect that.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    That's an interesting opinion however most of what you say is factually incorrect. So, to address the points that you make; I'm not sure where you got your information from. Nik isn't even a Mod anymore and hasn't been for a long time.
    I would argue that I and my fellow Moderators are impartial but of course I have my views on how the game is like everyone else. I certainly wouldn't criticise anyone just because they play differently to me. How people want to play is up to them. If people want to tank, upsell or manipulate to get assured trophies and it makes them feel good, then I'm pleased for them that they get pleasure from playing that way. Ultimately Nordeus calls the shots on what happens in the game, not the Mods, who are there to ensure that the forum is properly run and provoke regular and active discussion in the forum.
    Personally I'm not focused on Facebook so you're right, I tend to be not so active on there. I like to see others views and maybe comment if I see something that I know is factually incorrect. As for my record, well, I play for fun and don't manipulate or tank so of course my trophy haul isn't like some. Do I care? Nope. I just enjoy playing, win or lose. You say our records don't reflect how many tokens you perceive us to have? Well everyone invests their tokens in their own way. Having tons of tokens doesn't necessarily make a quadruple winning every season manager. I've never won a quadruple or even a treble. Do I care? Nope.
    Turning players against each other? I cannot say I'm aware of any such strategy. Again, an interesting view that you have there. You appear to assume that the Moderators are Nordeus employees. We are not. We are all regular players just like you.
    I won't get into focusing attentions on Greeks, Turks and Russians as I feel it unfair to single out any one section of the community for the way they play the game. That isn't something for Moderators to worry about.
    In summary, I think that I'm active, impartial and passionate about the game as are my Mod colleagues. But you are entitled to your views and I respect that.
    Fair enough. I still think being a moderator is a position of influence and power and your views can impact the game. I have read posts from you expressing your views that undermines the accomplishments of those who exploit loopholes. When you single out a single section of players, it is bound to cause some unhappiness and this is a result of it. Since it is ok to judge certain players playstyle, I reckon it would be ok for players to judge your playstyles as well. Afterall, all these are just opinions of each individual.

I simply think each of us has expectations of one another but we should control what we say publicly. You have expectations that players should not exploit loopholes while I have expectations of moderators as well. Similar to yourself, I couldn't care less how others play their game and focus on enjoying the game myself. It's just too bad that a big part of my games gets ruined reading discrimatory remarks to how people should play. While it isnt directed at me, when I read such stuff, I always think what's gives the player the right to judge others and immediately start picking on their flaws.

But like you said, I too respect your opinion and it wasn't meant to be personal. I still think most of you guys are not representing a large number of players as most of you are high level and do not exploit loopholes. This leads to the same opinion being voiced over and over which alienates large sections of the community. Perhaps Nordeus employees play at lower levels so need more input from high level players.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Moderators are impartial but do not forget that just like you we are players as well and you should respect our opinion. Most of the times we do not agree with Nordeus / Top Eleven as well but this is a different story as we do not really know what's happening in the background.

Is much more than 100 tokens a month . If you interested in becoming a moderator you can always request to apply.

There is no directive. We are free to speak what we think as long as we do it in a civilized way.

You are trying to enter in an endless discussion without analizing or knowing to much. You are asking us to change behaviors on international level which is impossible. People from Turkey, Russia, Asian countries or even my country Romania, will always look for loopholes because is easier for us. Time / money is more effective but this is a really long talk and forum isn't for politics.

However good feedback overall and hopefully you will look to understand our (or at least, my) point of view as well.

As I said, I do not want to make from this topic an endless discussion but we can take this in private and elaborate.

Regards,
    George
    dave1311 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Moderators are impartial but do not forget that just like you we are players as well and you should respect our opinion. Most of the times we do not agree with Nordeus / Top Eleven as well but this is a different story as we do not really know what's happening in the background.

Is much more than 100 tokens a month . If you interested in becoming a moderator you can always request to apply.

There is no directive. We are free to speak what we think as long as we do it in a civilized way.

You are trying to enter in an endless discussion without analizing or knowing to much. You are asking us to change behaviors on international level which is impossible. People from Turkey, Russia, Asian countries or even my country Romania, will always look for loopholes because is easier for us. Time / money is more effective but this is a really long talk and forum isn't for politics.

However good feedback overall and hopefully you will look to understand our (or at least, my) point of view as well.

As I said, I do not want to make from this topic an endless discussion but we can take this in private and elaborate.

Regards,
    George
    I find it difficult respecting those who don't give it or deserve it. However, there is a difference between being respectful and having respect for a person. I think i have been respectful in our discussions. Am I expected to keep quiet when the opinion is against what I know to be true. Moderators are players like us but have more knowledge and deserve more respect? I don't quite agree with the concept.

I have no intention of making this an endless discussion but some.people think they know it all and only have the intention of listening to opinions that match their own. Sorry to say, I do not have such high regard for moderators who are like that. Good to know you guys get alot of tokens. Like I said, moderators should be active passionate players to really benefit the community. With that many tokens, you'd expect moderators to be more successful had they been active.

There is no need to take it private. I am happy to put an end to this debacle. I know where you guys stood even before but i hope the message was put through that you guys are influencers the community looks up to. It isnt nice to put certain players down for the way they play and discredit them which is what some of you do.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-09-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Like I said, moderators should be active passionate players to really benefit the community. With that many tokens, you'd expect moderators to be more successful had they been active.
    Jumping off here as this directly involves me

If you have any concerns about how active a moderator is, or if he is benefiting the community, or even about the way he's playing, you can always message an admin.
    Not escalating this because there is actually no need to do so. We're already off-topic and the discussion is going to be endless.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Jumping off here as this directly involves me

If you have any concerns about how active a moderator is, or if he is benefiting the community, or even about the way he's playing, you can always message an admin.
    Not escalating this because there is actually no need to do so. We're already off-topic and the discussion is going to be endless.
    No need for that. Its just an opinion. You guys responded because i mentioned my opinion on moderators. The anger that some of you felt when being attacked/accused is what you would expect manipulators, tankers and upsellers to feel when they read comments about how they lack skills and so on. You guys are responding 1 at a time so yeah it would be endless.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234