Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Special Sponsor final achievement = Paying lots of T for 1 non-FT youth!?

Pro

Special Sponsor final achievement = Paying lots of T for 1 non-FT youth!?

Special Sponsor final achievement = Paying lots of T for 1 non-FT youth!?-6-d4-bbc1-d-2-c91-404-964-e-a4-c7406-c9549.jpg

It is pretty obvious that even completing both ‘buy player(s)’ tasks cannot reach the final 20th mark, despite having completed every single non T-costing task (with considerable ease with some great helping hand from reserve players )

Final achievement is not an achievement at all when the final picture looks like this. Unless paying lots of unnecessary T is an achievement...

Well, 12T into the bank is way better than a pay-to-win logo.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

If you complete special sponsor with your alternate account, you main account gets a free 7 star player. Also we have a free premium special sponsor among the referral completion rewards for stadium. The 20 percent faster condition recovery is probably worthwhile if completed early in the season for premium sponsor customers.
    HeavensAAA and dave1311 like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    If you complete special sponsor with your alternate account, you main account gets a free 7 star player. Also we have a free premium special sponsor among the referral completion rewards for stadium. The 20 percent faster condition recovery is probably worthwhile if completed early in the season for premium sponsor customers.
    Wow! Thanks a lot for the heads-up! Great info about stadium completion for free premium. My level-4 main account is still upgrading its stadium to level 7, so surely it will be at least some 6-7 seasons before the main account gets that (and probably will still wait for a few seasons for some really good premium rewards, say a really needed 18yo player with 2 good SAs at the right position needed, hence justifying putting Ts to boost it enough for the 20%+ recovery, plus a very useful premium-only first SA for another FT, to finally claim it).

Extra 20% condition recovery would be a nice take when the team is very young for extra quality increase; or else it is like saving some 20-30 greens for tightly-timed matches.

Yes, I’ve got the free 7* player one unlocked too - Will keep that for a few seasons until when I need to replace both first-choice MC & DC - a position is particularly vulnerable even with a well-trained 18yo FT in his first season, so would be ideal to have a competent 7* backup for that 1 season (so claiming that on day 1 be at worst getting a decent backup ST). [At least ST, MC or DC is a genuinely decent reward - would hate it if it’s a random. Lol!]

I have claimed mostly those Ts ones only, and a few on-fire boosters for the earlier KoK event’s last minute deciders for a full-team of on-fire status with the fire-starter event. How about you?
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

The 6 star youth player was doable this time with the premium youth player reward from Level 17 + the x7 free coach from Level 12.
    HeavensAAA and jarharnamme like this.

I agree. In my view the Special Sponsor needs a bit more thought. For example, I would like to see upcoming tasks albeit greyed out until activated so then I can plan ahead. I am therefore more likely to utilise those tasks. The transfer ones need to be earlier as most people are buying players in the first week.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I agree. In my view the Special Sponsor needs a bit more thought. For example, I would like to see upcoming tasks albeit greyed out until activated so then I can plan ahead. I am therefore more likely to utilise those tasks. The transfer ones need to be earlier as most people are buying players in the first week.
    the transfer ones like many others are put on later on purpose dave to make nordeus more money (token spend). in the past they have put up challenges 2 days after an event starts saying win 3 games and another saying score 10 goals in the event when many managers have alreasy been eliminated or won the event so can no longer complete the tasks. the worst one is train 5 ST lol. anyone who has 5 x ST in his squad is a crap manager lol. who the heck has 5 St's ? of course nordeus do it to make you spend tokens in the auction and guess what ? you find 6 managers bidding for a 40% ST lmao. the nordeus money making machine goes on !
    you benefit more from not completing the tasks than the crap rewards for god's sake
    dave1311 and miskmark like this.

Addicted
    The best thing is that you dont even need to see what you need to do in these tasks - anyway you complete half of them.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    the transfer ones like many others are put on later on purpose dave to make nordeus more money (token spend). in the past they have put up challenges 2 days after an event starts saying win 3 games and another saying score 10 goals in the event when many managers have alreasy been eliminated or won the event so can no longer complete the tasks. the worst one is train 5 ST lol. anyone who has 5 x ST in his squad is a crap manager lol. who the heck has 5 St's ? of course nordeus do it to make you spend tokens in the auction and guess what ? you find 6 managers bidding for a 40% ST lmao. the nordeus money making machine goes on !
    you benefit more from not completing the tasks than the crap rewards for god's sake
    Yes, of course Nordeus would try their best to make T-income with their given tasks when they have offered a relatively generous set of rewards via this comparatively ‘cheap’ special sponsor buy-in - it is fairly easy to compare the add-on cost of this vs other T &/ pack offers they try to sell us.

It is up to managers being smart and trying to be economical with buy what they need and then also help completing these tasks. Eg. It is a lot easier to maintain team player bonus with some extra reserve players (to minimise the conditions drain on our first team), so we could buy a few cheap 40-60% sole-role or multi-flank role players depending on our need (to either complete role task, SA task or help better in short run on mixing & matching on training tpb with other roles) - those spending more than 1T on a 40% ST are just managers who does not have a long-term cost outlay plan, or maybe their circumstances force them to buy the player and do the task ASAP (eg. They only have 1 squad position left to fill with a necessary sub, but also need to complete task earlier for certain reward like additional 2nd SA early for important match). There are more than enough of those 40%+ players for managers to buy at 1T, in general.

Personally, I run a full reserve squad with every central position having 49/50 ready for next task, so when they actually learn the role, they will further help tpb training by covering another additional line of roles, if that makes sense. Total 10T for 10 full seasons of tasks when properly planned, and that cost is justified with tpb being done as well as helping my team to gain as much training experience for levelling up drills (and later playing friendlies to earn greens when drills are maxed). A good first team with 2 possible players position playing 2 STs with 1 on bench is not bad a option (vs teams who like to play minimum number of DCs and move up all defenders to wing-back positions to attack flanks), and having 2 reserve players out of 10 having ST roles to help tpb training on attack is not excessive either when sooner or later there would be tasks requiring ST role to be completed (best by an existing reserve AMC, to learn both ST & MC, then SA)
    Last edited by HeavensAAA; 02-27-2021 at 03:28 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    The 6 star youth player was doable this time with the premium youth player reward from Level 17 + the x7 free coach from Level 12.
    That sounds fairly great for managers buying in special sponsor premium in gaining the final extra 20% conditions recovery as long as they buy another 20yo 80%+ player. The rest set of tasks are not difficult at all, assuming a manager has a key 8* attacker, an existing player close to 6* or a new young 85%+ player bought in week 1, and some reserve players who have got their role & SA 49/50 training done.

Very much looking forward to my 2nd account getting it stadium done for the free premium for all those extras.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post

Hi, there! Greetings from a crap manager!

Special Sponsor final achievement = Paying lots of T for 1 non-FT youth!?-cr_1.jpg

Special Sponsor final achievement = Paying lots of T for 1 non-FT youth!?-cr_2.jpg

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast