Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Special Sponsor final achievement = Paying lots of T for 1 non-FT youth!?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    Hi, there! Greetings from a crap manager!

Attachment 136615
    yes indeed for level 74 (or 74,seasons) you are a crap manager. only 60 trophies, less than 1 per season. sell those strikers lol. longest winning streak 23 from 3,700 games ??? ? LMAO
    i'm level 24 and 57 trophies.
    YOU DID OPEN YOUR MOUTH lol
    Special Sponsor final achievement = Paying lots of T for 1 non-FT youth!?-sans-titre.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    yes indeed for level 74 (or 74,seasons) you are a crap manager. only 60 trophies, less than 1 per season. sell those strikers lol. longest winning streak 23 from 3,700 games ??? ? LMAO
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sans titre.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	136627
    I am level 68 / season 90. I lived the years when you had to save the tokens of two seasons to buy a scout player. When it was not raining tokens, greens and 7* players everywhere. No special events, no associations, no extra competitions.When, for every bid in the transfer market, you were losing a token forever. When playing from the pc didn't give you free greens everyday (and it continues to be like this).
    When you talk about other managers, think that the game didn't start the day that you joined.

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post

Name:	Sans titre.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	136627
    This post is just sad...i m speechless.
    HeavensAAA, Blok 45 and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    At position 18 they must write "a new DMC grandpa 24-26y.o." for 5-6 days quality player, unless you pay at the beginning, or be a tanker next season

Apprentice
    For real, why people still complaining player from nordeus prize? they always S** , only pumping your overall % and play bad unless nordeus change the game engine they will always be a bad player to have...

well for me they are cash, get em sell em, fresh cash for buying new player

Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    I am level 68 / season 90. I lived the years when you had to save the tokens of two seasons to buy a scout player. When it was not raining tokens, greens and 7* players everywhere. No special events, no associations, no extra competitions.When, for every bid in the transfer market, you were losing a token forever. When playing from the pc didn't give you free greens everyday (and it continues to be like this).
    When you talk about other managers, think that the game didn't start the day that you joined.
    Not sure why you called yourself a crap manager and the response expected or is this just to create buzz. Many managers did much better and many more did worse. We all can check records of teams through associations so you know what minamino mentioned isnt entirely false. While you did face those difficulties, why have the greek managers of similar level and experience to you faired so much better? Anyway, Dave already mentioned minamino is his friend and a good non cheating manager so i would think he knows his stuff.
    dave1311 and slowisfast like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Not sure why you called yourself a crap manager and the response expected or is this just to create buzz. Many managers did much better and many more did worse. We all can check records of teams through associations so you know what minamino mentioned isnt entirely false. While you did face those difficulties, why have the greek managers of similar level and experience to you faired so much better? Anyway, Dave already mentioned minamino is his friend and a good non cheating manager so i would think he knows his stuff.
    That was started just because minamino suggested all managers who have 5 STs or more in squad are crap. That is pretty provocative there.

And that alone would upset lots of managers who do play favourite formations with 2 STs (who would have 1 or even 2 STs subs), a mix of ST/AML(R)s as wing forwards, or simply managers like myself who play a lone ST, but with a good ST sub on the bench plus 3 reserves who have ST roles to help tpb training (not all bought as STs but AMCs completed ST role task and on 49/50 of MC role/SA training for next tasks).

Groups like mine is probably least offended as I would just dismiss no-planning managers’ ignorance;
    If I do play 2-top or even 3 forwards with ST/AML(R) variations regularly, and then someone call me crap just because I do have 3 first teamers with ST, and another 2 STs on bench, then I definitely will fight back for my pride in choice of formation and play, if that makes sense.

And as we all know very well why better records do not equal to better managers anyway. Laughing at others’ record is really low.
    Blok 45 likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    That was started just because minamino suggested all managers who have 5 STs or more in squad are crap. That is pretty provocative there.

And that alone would upset lots of managers who do play favourite formations with 2 STs (who would have 1 or even 2 STs subs), a mix of ST/AML(R)s as wing forwards, or simply managers like myself who play a lone ST, but with a good ST sub on the bench plus 3 reserves who have ST roles to help tpb training (not all bought as STs but AMCs completed ST role task and on 49/50 of MC role/SA training for next tasks).

Groups like mine is probably least offended as I would just dismiss no-planning managers’ ignorance;
    If I do play 2-top or even 3 forwards with ST/AML(R) variations regularly, and then someone call me crap just because I do have 3 first teamers with ST, and another 2 STs on bench, then I definitely will fight back for my pride in choice of formation and play, if that makes sense.

And as we all know very well why better records do not equal to better managers anyway. Laughing at others’ record is really low.
    There were only 2 ways to respond to post. Either you encourage him and tell him no he is wrong and that he is not a crap manager or be agreeable. Is it wrong to be agreeable and voice the opinion that too many STs is mismanagement. Not everyone is blessed with the ability to be diplomatic. While you say it is low to laugh at others record. Is it not low to criticise tankers like you do and act all superior when you beat them in events? Or are they ok as targets from your perspective.

Yes it doesn't mean good records are good managers and bad records doesn't mean bad managers. It actually points towards activity and how much effort you put in. The Greeks had a good gaming strategy which any of us can do but many preferred to be lazy and just whine instead of selling trained players and training a new one from scratch every season.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    There were only 2 ways to respond to post. Either you encourage him and tell him no he is wrong and that he is not a crap manager or be agreeable. Is it wrong to be agreeable and voice the opinion that too many STs is mismanagement. Not everyone is blessed with the ability to be diplomatic. While you say it is low to laugh at others record. Is it not low to criticise tankers like you do and act all superior when you beat them in events? Or are they ok as targets from your perspective.

Yes it doesn't mean good records are good managers and bad records doesn't mean bad managers. It actually points towards activity and how much effort you put in. The Greeks had a good gaming strategy which any of us can do but many preferred to be lazy and just whine instead of selling trained players and training a new one from scratch every season.
    Yes, you are right that any could have posted that he was wrong.

The issue is minamino started suggesting any manager who has 5 STs is crap first - you could check back the thread on the sequence of this event first. I surely wasn’t happy at all too - I do have 5 players of 27 having ST role too. You could have a look and see if this is mismanagement or good management.

Special Sponsor final achievement = Paying lots of T for 1 non-FT youth!?-ad047-eda-a76-c-4-e3-f-be0-e-3688-b7222792.jpg
    Special Sponsor final achievement = Paying lots of T for 1 non-FT youth!?-4-ce21-c4-c-8-cb6-48-b2-a8-b7-6976-d2-ee293-c.jpg

With regards to tankers, I always maintain 2 things:
    1) Situational tankers, say who have to take time off because of personal life matters (eg. Long vacation) or simply being too busy (eg. work commitments), are always understandable and should not be criticised in any way (if anything, Nordeus should take part of the blame in not having an holiday option for managers);
    2) Intentional abusing tankers who aim to win all other trophies (except league) and also abuse events are what most managers despise

I do criticise those intentional abusing tankers who take the fun of game away from many fellow managers. That is my stand and I stand being corrected if it is wrong too.

Cannot speak for others, but I do build my team from only buying players from auctions and then training them with a specific aim to fit them into the style I like to play with. Intentional abusing tankers do the opposite to ruin a fair fighting chance on events for other managers, so personally I take more gratification in beating them with my 15-20% weaker team. I am definitely not superior, but surely enjoy a whole lot more than beating a same-quality manager in those circumstances and will show my joy too.
    Blok 45, Der_Ryan_M and slowisfast like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Yes, you are right that any could have posted that he was wrong.

The issue is minamino started suggesting any manager who has 5 STs is crap first - you could check back the thread on the sequence of this event first. I surely wasn’t happy at all too - I do have 5 players of 27 having ST role too. You could have a look and see if this is mismanagement or good management.

Name:	AD047-EDA-A76-C-4-E3-F-BE0-E-3688-B7222792.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	136636

Name:	4-CE21-C4-C-8-CB6-48-B2-A8-B7-6976-D2-EE293-C.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	136637

With regards to tankers, I always maintain 2 things:
    1) Situational tankers, say who have to take time off because of personal life matters (eg. Long vacation) or simply being too busy (eg. work commitments), are always understandable and should not be criticised in any way (if anything, Nordeus should take part of the blame in not having an holiday option for managers);
    2) Intentional abusing tankers who aim to win all other trophies (except league) and also abuse events are what most managers despise

I do criticise those intentional abusing tankers who take the fun of game away from many fellow managers. That is my stand and I stand being corrected if it is wrong too.

Cannot speak for others, but I do build my team from only buying players from auctions and then training them with a specific aim to fit them into the style I like to play with. Intentional abusing tankers do the opposite to ruin a fair fighting chance on events for other managers, so personally I take more gratification in beating them with my 15-20% weaker team. I am definitely not superior, but surely enjoy a whole lot more than beating a same-quality manager in those circumstances and will show my joy too.

With regards to mismanagement, many of us in some way are guilty of it. Like i mentioned, when someone calls himself a crap manager and displays his record, is he fishing for a compliment? Cant another forumer share his opinion if its negative or does it have to stroke his ego. I prefer records like yours to those of blok45 so i will let him know. He says things were more difficult in the past but i know alot of players who are high level and do alot better. These good record players all think players with Bad records are lazy. And players with bad records say players with good records are cheats.

I do not share minamino’s opinion on the ST portion as i think formation is cosmetic. Only formation. TACTICS are crucial. To me all the bs on formations is just noise that i ignore. Anyone who used to follow Niks guides in the past would have read countless of comments stating so.

Essentially what you said is correct. You have your stand and so do i. You responded defending blok and i responded defending minamino. Simply that. Both of us have our rights to do so. You think that tankers who win trophies ought to be criticised. I think the game needs to be criticised for allowing it. Perhaps you think there is no way the game will change so target the players? I think no way you can change players minds so better to tackle the problem at its roots.

Points to think about

In the top 100 players with trophies, how many players have english as a first language? I dont think i see many english speaking players.
    Greeks are the most influential in the game in the recent survey. Can your voice be louder than those who have more influence? How do you influence the influencers?

Special Sponsor final achievement = Paying lots of T for 1 non-FT youth!?-c75a36c5-6816-44cd-9583-992423e9e2eb.jpg
    Special Sponsor final achievement = Paying lots of T for 1 non-FT youth!?-9b3af785-c8fa-4ee6-b0a5-f2578d39954d.jpg
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-06-2021 at 02:11 AM.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast