Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Ridiculous!!!

Rookie

Ridiculous!!!

What do you want from me, nordeus? My money? You already. My time? You already have. Do you want the soul of my children? Is that what you want?

I'm so fed up with you guys. I spent half of Sunday today training, training, training. I've invested hundreds and thousands of tokens and green suitcases. What does Nordeus give me as a reward, guys? I lose the 1st game in the cup against a 20% worse opponent . Absolutely no skills. The same strength in the evening as in the morning. That means, my opponent was in the game at most once today. If any.

You're kidding a player who invests money in the game to such an extent that it borders on cheating. Needless to say, my opponent was not present even during the game. I do, along with around 30 supporters. Opponent: 0. He wins 1-0. I don't know any other game in the whole world that leads active players by the nose that way.

That you stole my triple last Saturday, sure. **** happens The same opponent, which I presented 5-0 in the cup 3 days earlier, defeated me 3-2 in the CL final. Naturally! And now you go one better with that **** today.

Nordeus, take care of your active players. I will cancel my Premium Sponsor purchase from today. I won't let myself be fooled anymore. Please, prefer inactive players. I don't do that anymore.

Addicted
    CL final is on Friday.

Pro
    Firstly, is the whites of opponents a lot higher than yours? If so, 20% advantage is not a real advantage at all.

And then, on-paper 20% disadvantage is definitely bridgeable, and not difficult at all. With the right formation and orders, a proper perfect defensive counter setup team can get a draw quite easily and a win when opponent attackers are on form.

And plus, money has very little to do with winning any match at all. That 8% additional possession bonus gives just a few percentage advantage, and actually in your case none at all when you already have so many supporters already. Paying managers have their additions of rewards, but not so much for the match itself.

Defeated once doesn’t mean always defeated either. Each match is played on its own - even if we beat the same opponent 9 times already does not mean automatically we would win the 10th time. The odds of an upset will only increase when there is always a possibility of a certain troll match when the engine ‘disabled’ our best attackers and make opponent GK a superman - it is up to managers to find a way to deal with it in-game, be it subs, formation + order changes, player line removal, etc.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    GoDenjoGo, Ronald Koeman feels exactly the same as you...

I seriously doubt the white skills matter as much as they used to. I ve definetely seen them being nerfed throught the last few seasons.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Firstly, is the whites of opponents a lot higher than yours? If so, 20% advantage is not a real advantage at all..

No, my opponent's white skills are completely untrained. I had written that. My opponent did absolutely nothing. Manager Level 75 and 5 championships won. Do you want to tell me now, this guy knows how tactics work? I'm normally the one who hits 10-20% stronger opponents because of well trained players.

I know that you can't win every game. But i expect to get entertainment for my money. And no punishment!

btw I won the return leg 10-0. Did his great tactics from 1. leg not work in the second leg?

@NUNO: Yes absolutely! Ronald and I get along.

@Guido: Thank you for your valuable contribution!

@SuperDunk: Yes, the mutant era is definitely history.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDenjoGo View Post
    No, my opponent's white skills are completely untrained. I had written that. My opponent did absolutely nothing. Manager Level 75 and 5 championships won. Do you want to tell me now, this guy knows how tactics work? I'm normally the one who hits 10-20% stronger opponents because of well trained players.

I know that you can't win every game. But i expect to get entertainment for my money. And no punishment!

btw I won the return leg 10-0. Did his great tactics from 1. leg not work in the second leg?.
    From your reply, I could tell you are an experienced manager who knows what it usually takes to win against tougher oppositions, and when you won another match-up comprehensively, so probably it is a troll match with the other 1-0 loss.

So the question left would only be:
    With matches where you have a significant advantage when you almost always win by your usual tactics to outscore.
    The engine now decides to troll you by dyfunctioning the best 2 or even best 3 attackers of your team and make them miss every single chances and/or just change to a setting where your team would not score from direct open plays with hard attacking, attacking or even normal mentality. Then what kind of changes with your current team setup with your subs can change the whole formation, orders, player lines, players positions and every other thing possible to score that important goal?

The above question is not a criticism at you, but one which I will ask myself when pre-planning what players to buy and build to compliment the existing squad so to at least draw those troll matches. Hope it makes sense.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDenjoGo View Post
    What do you want from me, nordeus? My money? You already. My time? You already have. Do you want the soul of my children? Is that what you want?

I'm so fed up with you guys. I spent half of Sunday today training, training, training. I've invested hundreds and thousands of tokens and green suitcases. What does Nordeus give me as a reward, guys? I lose the 1st game in the cup against a 20% worse opponent . Absolutely no skills. The same strength in the evening as in the morning. That means, my opponent was in the game at most once today. If any.

You're kidding a player who invests money in the game to such an extent that it borders on cheating. Needless to say, my opponent was not present even during the game. I do, along with around 30 supporters. Opponent: 0. He wins 1-0. I don't know any other game in the whole world that leads active players by the nose that way.

That you stole my triple last Saturday, sure. **** happens The same opponent, which I presented 5-0 in the cup 3 days earlier, defeated me 3-2 in the CL final. Naturally! And now you go one better with that **** today.

Nordeus, take care of your active players. I will cancel my Premium Sponsor purchase from today. I won't let myself be fooled anymore. Please, prefer inactive players. I don't do that anymore.
    You should get a high win in the 2nd leg, it happens many times with the 1st Cup leg. Isnt about tactics, AvQ or aything else in this case.

Apprentice
    So how was your 2nd game? did you win it? 1st game loss is not means the end, sometimes its a good sign, better trolled at the beginning than end, right?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You should get a high win in the 2nd leg, it happens many times with the 1st Cup leg. Isnt about tactics, AvQ or aything else in this case.
    i agree with this, 1st leg of cup sometimes will troll your team, it happens to me many times, either i got chumped by inactive team or weird result happen, but 2nd leg my team always turn the table (its look like the engine active or something like that lol)
    RaiKo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast